Chapter 22

*Luke's POV*

My eyes enlarged at the sight and I could feel my cheeks heat up. This wasn't how I'd imagine myself meeting Irvin again, him being half naked in front of me, but I'm not complaining about anything. I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this, but my friend in my pants does.

"Uh, hey," he greeted, one hand remaining on the door while his other went to cover his shorts awkwardly. "Um, could you just... excuse me for a moment?"

"We'll just wait on your couch," Michael said, entering the place with Calum following behind. I just kept staring at him with wide eyes and I couldn't bring myself to look away, especially from his shorts.

Irvin must've felt very uncomfortable under my stare, because now both his hands were in front of the only piece of clothing he wore. My eyes moved up to his face and I saw that he was red, probably from embarrassment.

"I'll just..." he started moving himself toward a luggage by the corner, "... go get my clothes... on..." His eyes locked with mine as he grabbed some pants and a shirt. Then he sprinted off to his room without another word. Seeing Irvin like that made me feel weird in my lower half, which I don't understand why at all. Maybe this just proves that I'd get hard over seeing anyone half naked or more. That makes me sound like such a pervert.

"Funny," I heard Michael say. "He's usually so confident about showing off his body." I looked over at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked, moving my way over to the couch and sitting on the armrest, much to Calum's annoyance since I pushed his arm off.

"The landowner complains a lot about how he's walking around with his junk hanging about." My eyes widened, blush forming on my cheeks just thinking of that. "Well, okay, I exaggerated a little. No one's actually seen mini Irvin, but he'd still walk around in only his underpants."

"O-Oh."

"Yeah. He does it to tease the landowner's daughter, Cynthia." Michael shook his head, letting out an irritated sigh. "Poor girl. She doesn't know Irvin's messing with her feelings."

"So if to say I had feelings for him and he knew of it, he'd still mess with my feelings?" Why the hell am I asking this? If only I knew.

"I feel so left out," Calum mumbled and I smacked him and told him to be quiet. I'm too interested in this conversation, for some odd reason, and I don't want any interru-

"Okay, I'm back," Irvin announced and the three of us looked his way. He readjusted his grey shirt that had a pony on it before he went over to Michael. "So what do you want to do today?"

"I was thinking we could go to the beach," Michael suggested, "but first you need breakfast."

"But I'm not hungry right now. Can't I eat later-"

"Come on, Calum." Michael grabbed the brunet's hand and dragged him out of the apartment.

"Wait! What about Luke and Irvin?" Calum protested, resisting at first.

"I only need your help. Besides, they have each other and can keep each other entertained." Then the two left the place, leaving me alone with Irvin.

Well, this was completely unexpected and so was my heart that might burst out of my chest any time soon. I wonder how Irvin feels about this situation, because I'm feeling a bit nervous. I need to relax myself.

"Damn bastard," he grumbled under his breath. I glanced over at him and he looked like an angry kitten. I couldn't help, but laugh, because it was funny and cute at the same time. That made my nervousness level decrease somehow.