Chapter 20

AN: Thank you for getting me to 5K votes! ^^ You all rock!

So, uh, if you don't like the yummy stuff, you might want to skip over the italics.

*Luke's POV*

"What do you want, Ben?" I hissed into my pillow after I had looked over at whoever entered my room.

"I'm sorry, okay?" he said. "It slipped my mind."

"By the way, you have a Psychology exam tomorrow, so you better sleep."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because you don't have one, dumb butt! Now you know how I feel when you forget to tell me something as important as a night off from work."

"Why are you such a grouchy potato? People would usually be ecstatic about not having to work. Then again, you were always weird."

"Does that make you an even bigger weirdo or what?"

"Funny, you fat potato. I'll stop bothering you." Then I heard the door close and his footsteps fade.

I shouldn't even be mad at Ben. Why am I even upset in the first place? I should just forget about it. I mean, I have a night off for the first time since I got the job at 7-Eleven. I should sleep. I hardly get any anymore.

------

"L-Luke?" a voice said as the person started backing up against the wall with every step I took closer to them. "What are you doing?"

"You," I answered, taking their chin in between my index and thumb and turning their head to the side so I could gain easy access to their neck. A moan escaped them and I found my way in between the person's legs and I pressed my body against theirs. I nibbled on the sensitive part of their neck, smirking when I earned a whimper.

They bucked their hips and my free hand went downwards to rest on their behind. I rubbed circles there before giving them a squeeze, a gasp coming out of their throats.

"I want you," I whispered against their neck. "Do you want me, too?"

"Y-Yes," the person managed to say. I moved my face away from their neck and was quick to attach our lips together

I used my hips to hold the person up and my fingers began moving towards the button of their jeans. I popped it open and took a small step back, our lips disconnecting. At this point we were both panting hard from the lack of oxygen. I pulled their pants down only and placed my hand in between their legs, palming them slowly. They threw their head back and let out a moan as my hand kept working wonders on them.

"Luke," they gasped. "Please, hurry."

"I don't have a condom."

"I don't care. I need you now."

I grinned at how needy they were. "As you wish," I said, discarding of their jeans along with their underclothing. I pulled out my length and aligned the tip to their entrance. "Ready?"

"Yeah, just go."

I gave them a quick kiss on the lips before I told them, "I love you..." The last thing I said before I pushed into them was their name. "... Irv-"

"Jesus!" I shot up and began gasping for air. Sweat was going down my face as I panted. I frantically picked my phone up from its spot on my nightstand and saw that it was only two in the morning. "What the hell was that?" I asked myself, wiping away the sweat from my forehead. My heart was racing, but it started to slow down and I was once again breathing normally. "Damn it, what did I dream of?"