CHAPTER 12: Destruction

☣️☣️☣️

"Open the door.." It whispered in the bite of the dark.

I slowly stood up, eyes locked on the wooden door. I could barely see from the outside because of the fog that clouded the place.

"Open the door." A man spoke in the whisper of the night. Now, we have a creeper. That's the time when I finally felt a little bit off and more like angry. Angry because we are in these kinds of situations where we can be in grave danger.

That's when I realized that Luhan got awoken from the intrusion.

"What was it?" He calmly asked as he slowly stood up beside me with his rifle pointed at the door.

"I don't know." I walked closer to the door. Carefully picked my pace so as not to make any sound.

"I know you're there." His voice made the hair on the back of my neck straightens.

"So get the fuck out of here if you don't want to get slashed in the throat or wanted to have an open-casket mouth." I spitted. He's getting into my nerves.

Yeah, it's not a rotting dead that we're dealing here but an alive airhead who sneaked here and randomly kill people.

After how many seconds, there had been no sound outside.

"I think we're good," I spoke.

But then honks started booming the place.

People are panicking.

And then I realized the cabin is on fire so I immediately broke the window as an alternative passageway.

I woke Taehyung from his sleep and told them to stay side by side we got out.

The first thing I noticed are the smokes that coming from the rest of the cabins and the people panicking. And there, my eyes caught the blazing fire eating the whole grand house.

Almost everybody is panicking and shouting and the production of water from the well to kill the fire isn't enough.

And it dawned on me.

Chanyeol...

Where the fuck is that guy?

"Hey! Did you saw Chanyeol?" I asked one of those who are trying to extinguish the fire and then he told me that he's still inside the grand cabin.

Fuck.

"Stay right here. Be attentive. Never let each other out of sight, understand?" I commanded and the two nodded.

I saw the walls in the east and the West. They're on fire. It started breaking down into crumbles. The sound of the crackling fire and the smell of burnt would flood the atmosphere.

I saw Kai and Sehun who's ushering the people into the sanctuary to stay calm and group together. And I almost forgot the madman on the loose who murders.

However, I needed to find Chanyeol.

"Suho! Did you see Chanyeol?" I asked. I'm now worried. Although he's a jerk, that jerk saved me.

"I believe that he's still inside but we can't go in because of the huge fire!" He shouted.

And then pretty much everything is on fire and smokes and we are trapped.

Everyone else is gathering their things, ready to live in the almost destroyed sanctuary.

And I'm here, standing like a dumb ass watching things go by.