chapter 5

Weiwei felt much refreshed after a relaxing bath. She dressed in a pink pyjamas and after drying her hair, she went to ask MrYu about her car.

"Madam Feng, this way please.." butler yu brought her underground to the garage that was filled with the most luxurious sports car.

At the very end of the room, her car was looking brand new as if very well taken care of and with the help of Mr Yu, she opened the door and search for her documents.

However, the document was nowhere to be found and she guessed that FengTingmo must have taken it... yet if he had, why were they still married? Maybe while cleaning the car, the maid should have disposed of it by accident...

But luckily, weiwei remembered that she had another document, with Lawyer kym.

She went through her phone and called laywer kym to deliver it at the mansion as soon as possible.

For now, weiwei went back upstairs.

FengTingmo who was decending the stairs asked weiwei where she went to and before hearing her reply, he added that they should go out to eat dinner.

"I went down to search for a very important thing i left in the car..." she said and as soon as she process his next sentence, she thought that he had never taken her to dinner before and always refused to go out with her.

Agreeing to his plan as weiwei was hungry, she dressed in a pink flower dress and a pair of silver heels

Inside their bedroom, FengTingmo was waiting for her impatiently and the moment she came out, he was stunned to see, how beautiful she was in those

Inside their bedroom, FengTingmo was waiting for her impatiently and the moment she came out, he was stunned to see, how beautiful she was in those. Even the simplest outfit could make her look stunning.

However, he was unwilling to let others see her in those.

"Change them..." FengTingmo said tenderly
"Eh.. why.. are they perhaps not fitting the restaurant we're going?"
"No, they are too perfect, too eyecatching... oh well, we'll have to deal with it... perhaps taking the private elevator will work... oh right i did reserve that room" he said.

_____
I hope you all enjoy this chapter...😁