chapter 10

After dressing weiwei up into a sexy sheer lingerie, he lied down besides her. The bed was of the right size to accommodate two person, yet, FengTingmo insisted on letting the other half of the bed empty and slept hugging her waist.

Weiwei could clearly feel his warm breath on her neck and that was enough to make her feel high.

She slowly struggle to make herself sleep at the very edge of the bed when FengTingmo suddenly hugged her even tighter, bringing her to the middle of the bed, near him.

"Try moving again and I'll punish you today itself " he whispered to her ears.

Weiwei's whole body stiffen and was not even moving an inch. She really wanted to get out of bed and go as far as possible from this man.

She really did not want to stay one more day inside this bedroom, inside this house and near that guy... who knew what he could do next if he was angry...

Next morning

Weiwei woke up the next morning with dark circles under her eyes, making her look like a panda.

The space besides her was empty and cold. It seemed like everything that happened yesterday was an illusion and it was her thinking too much.

But the lingerie she was wearing was clearly showing the opposite.

"Knock knock" the maid knocked at the door and brought over a rack of clothes.

They all seem to be the newest italian collection and every dresses had their own sparkle that could make anyone look like a queen.
Weiwei dressed herself in the simplest white dress and her comfy pairs of bunny flats before going to wash her face.

On the way, she wondered why everyone was staring at her strangely and it wasn't until she reach the bathroom that she saw what FengTingmo did...