Hide & Seek

"Haha that's enough! That's enough! Stop!"

"Not until you apologize!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Haha"

I laughed and stopped tickling Jimin. He had spilled my milkshake and laughed so I tickled him until he apologized.

We laughed and sat down on the bench. Soon, we saw Taehyung and Hoseok riding their bikes our way.

We stood up and ran to them.

"Hey guys!"

"Hi!"

They got off their bikes and we all hugged. The four of us decided to hang out today.

It was already getting pretty late but the darkness didn't bother us. Or anyone.

"How about we play a game!" Hoseok said.

"Yes! How about tag?" Tae Suggested.

"Good idea! Not it!" Jimin yelled.

"Not it!" Tae and Hoseok yelled at the same time.

"Haha Kookie, you're it!"

"Yeah, yeah... then you better start running!" I yelled.

They quickly stood up and started running around. I laughed and chased after them.

We played that for a little while but then we decided to play hide and seek instead.

I had caught Tae first so he had to count.

I knew the perfect place to hide!

I ran to the forest that was nearby and kept running deeper and deeper.

I hid behind a tree.

I waited for a while and it was already getting dark.

I decided to forfeit and walked back. The forest was really beautiful at night in my opinion.

"There you are! We couldn't find you!" Tae giggled.

"Haha yay! That means I won!" I raised up both of my arms in the air.

We all took our bikes and rode back home.

"You guys owe me a milkshake the next time we meet!" I yelled.

"Yeah, yeah ok! Goodnight!" They yelled back.

"Goodnight!"

I got off my bike and put it in the garage. I walked to the front porch but stopped when I heard a twig breaking behind me.

I slowly turned around but saw nobody there. I shrugged and went inside.

I took off my shoes and hung up my yellow jacket.

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"Hello, Kookie!" Mom smiled. "Your sister has baked some cupcakes."

I grinned and walked into the kitchen to see my little sister, Maya in her apron and holding a plate of fresh baked cupcakes.

I took one and took a big bite.

"It tastes amazing! Good job, sis." I smiled.

"Thanks!" She grinned.

"What were you boys up to?" Mom asked me.

"Oh nothing much. We just played some games like tag and hide and seek." I said.

"I think that it's adorable that you boys still play games like these at your age." Mom smiled.

"It's not like we're too old for them! We're only 15" I smiled back.

Besides, in Utopia, everything is possible! You can play hide and seek when you're 40 if you would like to.

I went to sleep at exactly 9:30 pm that night to get enough sleep for school tomorrow.