Promise

Me and Yoongi were sitting in silence in my room. I was sitting on my bed while hugging my knees to my chest. He was sitting on the desk chair and looking straight at me.

"What're you thinking about, baby?" He broke the silence and the nickname made my cheeks redden slightly.

"About the war" I replied flatly.

He stood up and walked over to me. He sat down on the bed right in front of me and rested his hands on my knees.

"What exactly about the war?" He questioned. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"I-I'm scared, Yoongi. What if I lose you?" I said with tears brimming in my eyes and the lump in my throat growing.

He looked at me and frowned. Suddenly he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It was short but sweet.

"You're not gonna lose me." He whispered.

"Promise?" I sniffed.

"I promise" he kissed me once more and moved to sit beside me.

He intertwined our fingers together and I rested my head on his shoulder. My eyes darted down to his chest where I saw something shiny. It was the necklace.

I smiled to myself and looked at my own.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

Silence.

I looked up at him but only a second later, he tackled me and took a hold of my wrists. He leaned down and kissed me with so much passion.

I parted my lips slightly and I felt his tongue explore my mouth.

He started kissing my jawline and travelled down to my neck. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders to get him even closer.

"I love you too. So damn much" he mumbled against my neck which made my body get goosebumps.

I sneaked one of my hands under his shirt and ran my fingers across his abs which made him let out a quiet moan.

I took off his shirt and he took off mine.

My hands travelled down to his belt buckle and you know the rest...

A/N: I'm sorry I just can't write smut haha