Show me love

My eyes widened and I was frozen. But soon, I kissed him back and closed my eyes.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"I remember that I kissed you, Jungkook. I wasn't drunk. I came back because I wanted to know why you left." He whispered.

"I was scared. I thought that you were just drunk and didn't mean that kiss."

"Oh, I meant it" He smirked and I felt the corners of my lips turn into a smile.

He leaned in and attached our lips again. He moved his hands to the back of my neck while I tangled my fingers into his frizzy/curly hair.

He pushed me against the door and trailed his kisses down to my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot which made a quiet moan escape from my lips.

I felt him smirk against my neck and he started kissing my lips again.

"Yoongi..." I mumbled against his lips.

"Mm?"

I pulled away which made him frown. "Maybe we shouldn't be doing this right now." I said.

He sighed and nodded.

"But uhm... do you wanna sleep here tonight? It's a bit too late to go back, you know." I offered and I saw him smile a little.

"Yeah that'd be nice."

"Great. I have some clothes you can borrow" I said and walked over to my closet. I handed him a Twenty one pilots T-shirt and a pair of navy blue sweat pants.

I let him change in my room while I changed in the bathroom. When I came back, I saw him sitting on my bed with my clothes on. They were a little bit too big for him but it looked cuter that way.

I turned the light off and we crawled under the covers.

"Goodnight, Yoongi"

"Night, Jungkook"

I closed my eyes but I had this feeling of being watched. I opened them again and saw that Yoongi was looking straight at me.

"Jungkook?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"You're a really beautiful person. Inside and out."

I was thankful that it was dark because I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"T-Thank you"

"Just being honest, cutie. Goodnight" I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer.

"Goodnight" I snuggled my face into his chest and fell asleep almost immediately.

>>><<<

My sleep was interrupted by the loud noise of my alarm clock going off. I groaned and reached over to my bedside table to turn it off.

"Yoongi." I tried to get out of his grip but his arms only tightened around me. "Yoongi I have school."

"Kookie~" he sang in a raspy voice. "Don't go"

"I have to" I laughed.

"C'mon~ just a few more minutes." He hugged me tight to his chest and I groaned.

"Ugh fine. Just 5 more minutes" I said and snuggled face into his chest.

I obviously didn't want to go either. I would rather stay here with him.

Forever.