Another couple

1 week later

I texted Yoongi while I walked to school. He also had to go to school today but the school in Dystopia is obviously a lot... worse.

At least he had his friends Namjoon and Jin.

I entered the school building and all the talking silenced. All eyes were on me. I felt a little uncomfortable so I just kept my gaze down while I walked to my locker.

I opened my locker and put my stuff in there.

"Hey! Are you Jungkook?"

I turned around and saw a guy with bright red hair standing there with a small smile.

"Uhm yes... why?" I asked a little confused.

"My name is Mark! Can I just talk to you for second?" He asked. Why does this stranger want to talk to me?

"Oh umm sure" I said and closed my locker. He led me to an empty classroom and closed the door behind us. I sat down on one of the desks and he sat down in front of me.

"I know that we don't know each other but I just heard about the rumors and I was wondering if it was true-"

"Rumors? What rumors?" I interrupted.

"Haven't you heard?" He asked and I shook my head. "Oh... well there's these rumors going around the school that you're apparently dating someone from Dystopia."

My heart stopped at his words. How did they know?!

"Umm... I-I don't understand. Who... how?" I said, shocked.

"I have no idea but someone anonymously posted about it everywhere on social media and now everyone's talking about it." Mark explained. I gulped and felt how dry my throat had gotten. "But that's not exactly why I wanted to talk to you."

"Then why?" I said with a shaky voice. This is not good. It's against the rules that me and Yoongi are even talking to each other. Not to mention dating!

"Well first I gotta know if it's true or not." He chuckled. Can I trust this guy? He looks very nice but you never know.

"I'm not sure if I can trust you..."

"I swear that I won't say anything."

"Okay... yes it's true." I sighed. I looked up at him and saw that he was smiling widely. "What?"

"Nothing it's just that it's kind of a relief." He said.

"Why?"

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and handed it to me. I looked at the screen and saw pictures of him and another guy.

"That's Jackson

"That's Jackson. He's my boyfriend and we met about 3 months ago." He said.

"You guys look cute together." I smiled and handed him his phone back.

"Haha thank you." He blushed. "But my parents forbid me to see him anymore but we ignored what they said. We still meet up when we have the chance."

"Why did they forbid you to see each other?" I asked.

"Because he's a Dystopian"

My eyes widened. So me and Yoongi aren't the only ones!

"Jackson found out about the mirror of Neutropia one day and I just happened to be on a walk in the woods at the exact same time." He explained. "But as soon as I heard the rumors, I had to talk to you and find out if it was true or not. Me and Jackson always feared that we'd get into big trouble because of this but knowing that we're not the only ones feels comforting in a way."

"Yeah. I'm sure that Yoongi would be happy to hear this." I said, smiling by just mentioning his name.

"Is Yoongi your boyfriend?" Mark asked and I nodded.

But I don't know whether all of this is a good or a bad thing.