Surprise

It's been 3 days since I came back home and Yoongi still hasn't answered my texts.

He's probably just busy or something.

I was currently waiting for Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung to arrive at our favorite milkshake and ice cream place.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and clicked on Yoongi's name.

Sent 3 days ago
Me: hey!

Me: I hope you got home safely. Text me when you get this :)
Read yesterday

That's weird...

He has read it but he hasn't answered. Maybe he just forgot.

"Jungkook! Hey!"

I snapped my head up and saw the 3 boys approach me with wide smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys!" I smiled back and put my phone back in my pocket.

We went inside and ordered our usual orders. A vanilla milkshake for Jimin, chocolate for Hoseok, raspberry for Tae and strawberry for me.

We sat down in a booth and started talking about some random things.

"You've been so quiet today, Jungkook. Something on your mind?" Tae asked and stirred his straw around in his raspberry milkshake.

"Oh no, I'm fine. Just a little tired, that's all." I smiled and he nodded. They started talking about something else when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I took it out and checked what it was. Yoongi had sent me a message. I immediately unlocked my phone to check what he said.

Yoongi: Hey. Sorry I didn't answer. Just tired and shit

He didn't seem as enthusiastic anymore so I was getting a little concerned.

Me: it's ok :) how are you?

Yoongi: I'm fine

Me: cool..

Me: What're you up to?

Yoongi: Nothing. You?

Me: hanging out with some friends

Yoongi: k cool. Sry I gotta go

Me: ok.. text me tonight?

Yoongi: yeah see ya

Me: see ya

I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket. Something was definitely wrong with him.

>>><<<

After a long day of fun and laughter with my friends, we all decided to go home since it was getting a little late.

"I'm home!" I yelled. I took off my yellow jacket and my shoes and went upstairs. I was pretty exhausted so I just wanted to go to bed.

I opened the door to my room and almost screamed.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled and closed the door behind me. He didn't say anything. He just stood up and walked over to me.

He cupped my cheeks with his hands and crashed our lips together.