War

"What time is it?"

"It's 8:15 pm"

Me and Mark were in the forest, waiting for Yoongi and Jackson. I had told Yoongi about everything and apparently Jackson is good friends with Namjoon so him and Yoongi had met before. We told them to come to Utopia so that we could just talk and hang out.

They should've been here 15 minutes ago but that's fine I guess. Suddenly, me and Mark heard shuffling in the roots. Soon enough Yoongi and Jackson crawled out.

"Jackson!" Mark grinned and ran over to his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around his neck which made him stumble slightly backwards. Jackson laughed and hugged him back.

"It's so good to see you again." He said.

"You too" Mark pulled away and pecked his cheek. I walked over to Yoongi and we hugged as well. He seemed pretty down, though.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I asked after I broke the hug.

"Not really" He sighed and looked down.

"What's wrong?" I frowned.

"Me and Jackson will explain everything but can we go somewhere else? Like the beach or something?" He asked and we all nodded.

So the four of us went to the beach.

>>><<<

"What?!" Me and Mark yelled at the same time.

"Yeah... and there's nothing we can do about it. If we protest, they'll arrest us... or possibly kill us" Jackson said.

"I can't believe this..."

What they just told us really took us by surprise.

Dystopia is planning on having a war against Utopia. One of the Dystopian soldiers had found the mirror and found out what it could do and obviously notified the dictator about it.

And now that the dictator knows that there is a way to get to Utopia, he wants to destroy it.

And now every male from the ages 16 and up are forced to go to war against us.

Including Yoongi and Jackson.

I can't believe this...

We're supposed to be enemies.

"Is it just gonna be a bunch of soldiers that will attack? Or will there be planes, bombs and stuff like that as well?" Mark asked.

"We don't know." Jackson replied and placed his hand on top of Marks.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Yoongi placed his hand on my shoulder. I was just staring out at the sea.

What is there to possibly say?

"Can you sleepover at my place tonight?" I looked at him. He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

I felt him kiss my shoulder and rest his chin on it which made my eyes slightly watery.

What if I lose him?