The Dystopian

I got downstairs and sat down at my usual spot by the table. I looked at my dad who was reading the newspaper.

"Whatcha reading, dad?" I asked.

"Apparently, a Dystopian has been spotted somewhere nearby." He said.

"Dystopian? What's that?" I asked.

"So you know that we live in Utopia, right? So there's this place called Dystopia. In Utopia we have peace, happiness and everything is perfect. It's the perfect society. Dystopia is the exact opposite of Utopia. There's so much crime, and bad people and is basically the complete opposite of Utopia. Us Utopians have democracy but Dystopians have dictatorship." He explained.

"Oh ok... but what's a Dystopian doing here? Isn't there like some kind of a line you're not allowed to cross?" I asked.

"Yes. Apparently, this Dystopian decided to break the most important rule of them all. Utopians and Dystopians aren't allowed to be in each other's territory's or even communicate." He said.

I nodded and ate my breakfast.

I went to school and had another normal day there. Me, Tae, Jimin and Hoseok decided to walk home together and I told them about this Dystopian that was here.

They also thought that it was odd but we didn't speak of it much.

>>><<<

"Jungkook! Could you please go to the store and buy some milk?" Mom asked.

"Yeah sure."

I put on my yellow jacket and shoes and left the house. It was already dark and a bit chilly.

On my way to the store, I heard some noises in one of the alleyways. I checked what it was while walking passed it but stopped when I saw what it was.

"Hey! You're not allowed to spray paint!" I said.

The person dropped the spray can and looked at me.

I couldn't see who it was because they had all black clothes, a hood and a black mask that covered their mouth and nose.

"Come with me" they spoke. It was a guy.

"N-No" I shook my head. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into the alleyway.

"Wha-"

"Shut it, will ya?" He said and pushed me up against the wall.

"You can't tell anyone that you saw me or what I did. Ok?" He said.

"O-Ok" I said and he let me go.

"You look familiar..." he tilted his head.

"I do?" I asked.

"Oh! I saw you yesterday." He said.

"Really? When? Where?"

"I saw you in the woods. You were playing hide and seek, right?" He said and I nodded. "What's your name?"

"My name is Jungkook. What's yours?"

"I'm Yoongi" he said and pulled his mask and hood down which revealed a cute face and his black and slightly curly hair.

"Why were you spray painting, anyways? It's a pretty big rule that we're not allowed to do that." I said.

"It is?" He raised a brow.

"Haha yes."

"Yikes"

"Wait, you didn't know? But that's impossible. Utopians know all the rules." I said.

"Who said that I'm a Utopian?" He smirked.