Dangan Fandoms - ( FandomStuck Thing! )

*Thoughts of ?????*

You know..... It's Funny, They say Fandom's can never die..... Because we're not normal humans... But is that really true? Can we really not die? I always ask that.... But I wish I hadn't.... If only I Hadn't!

~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day for all the Fandoms, it was early in the morning, yet everyone was up to their normal things, Hetalia was cooking breakfast for everyone, Homestuck was fighting with Supernatural, Yume Nikki was sleeping on the couch. Creepypasta was getting in trouble for hiding a dead boy in Pokemon's closet, Les Miserables, was the one yelling at him. Keroro Gunso was hitting Hetalia on the leg with a stick yelling "FOOOODDD!!!!!"

Mlp, was watching My Little Pony on the TV, Doctor Who and Sherlock were talking about Aliens, as Hetalia called them all to come and eat. In the dinning room, was a large table, big enough to fit every Fandom. Hetalia sat between HomeStuck and Les Miserables, Pokemon sat on the other side of HomeStuck, Yume Nikki sat by Creepypasta, who sat on the other side of Les Miserables. Keroro Gunso sat next to Pokemon, Mlp sat next to Supernatural and Doctor Who and Sherlock sat next to each other.

As they all finished their food, Hetalia stood up and cleared his throat and began to speak " Ahem, everyone, listen up!!" He said, getting their attention " We got invited to take a little trip! It's a beach house, I think, with a indoor pool, and different places you can all hang out in different parts of the house!! So go pack your things, we'll be leaving shortly."

After the news, everyone rushed to get their things, and soon met Hetalia at the front door, him and Les Miserables were already packed and waiting " Oh my, my bag is quite heavy.... I don't remember packing that much.." Les said, setting the bag down and unzipping it, to find a sleeping Gravity Falls, startled she shook him to wake him up " There you are!! Good god Child! you could have died in there!! Now go get your stuff!"

Gravity Falls, now up, and still sleepy, went and packed his stuff, almost falling down the stairs. As soon as everyone was ready, they headed out the door. It was quite a long drive to the place they were headed, Hetalia noticed, that all the buildings and houses, just, Disappeared.

It was strange, but he didn't pay attention to it. Soon, as they arrived, everyone looked out the window. It was a big house, but with very little windows. It was next to the beach, but for some reason, there was no one on the beach, The water was a clear colour, clear enough to were you could see the sand, Heatlia pulled up to the house, and Pokemon swung the door open " GROUND!!" He shouted, it was a very long drive after all. Hetalia opened the back of the long van, there was a lot of people, and they needed all the room they could get.

Everyone got out and grabbed their suit cases, seeing a couple of other Fandoms waiting at the door of the house, those Fandoms were, Dangan Ronpa, Durarara, Loki, and Sonic. They all turned and looked at everyone, surprised to see them there " You guys aRe heRe too??" Dangan Ronpa asked, Hetalia nodded " Yeah, It's a little Family Vacation, if you think about it."

As they talked among Each other, the door opened by its self, not thinking anything of it they all walked in, Pokemon, Gravity Fall, and keroro Gunso were the last three inside. When they all got inside, they looked around, then a intercom was heard " Ahem,,, uhm,, Is this thing on? Oh,,, Oh it is,,,, Oh well, anyway, Welcome to my lovely home!" A voice said, everyone looked around to see where it was coming from, but couldn't find the intercom anywhere.

The voice continued " I hope you all like it here, Because well.." The voice started to get quiet, Mlp puffed up his cheeks " Because what??" He asked, the voice laughed " Hehe,,, you're all trapped here. fOrEvEr~!"

Everyone looked at each other, because they've heard this from somewhere, but where? Dangan Ronpa clutched her fist together, then they all looked at her "What's wrong Dear??" Les asked, she shook her head " OoOoOh Poor Ronpa knows this all too well!!" The voice said laughing.

Pokemin started to cry " Y-you can't keep us here!" He said clinging to Les's arm, she patted his head " Of course they can't, that's kidnapped, and kidnapping is a very bad thing." She said.

The voice laughed again "Of course I'm keeping you here!! You can't get out even if you tried!! The doors are locked~ and now have iorn bars in the front of them. No getting away~ Uhuehuehue But there is a way to get out!" He said, for some reason he seemed happy.

That did get everyones attetion though, " We're listening.." Hetalia said, the voice cleared his throat again " A way to get out iss!!~! To kill each other." He said "Kill each other?" Creepypasta asked, " Yes~ You heard me, Kill. K I L L KILL " He said " You see, this is how everything is gonna work, either you say here and live together, or kill each other, if you choose to stay, you get everything you need daily, BUT. If you choose to kill, after the killing is done we shall have a little Trial. Nothing special, just, when and after a body is found, you'll have some time to gather clues, when you think you have enough clues, a trial will be held, if you guess the killer wrong, you will get the penalty, and the killer will go free, but if you guess right, the killer gets the penalty, and you get to go free, well until some tries and kills someone again."

Doctor Who, fixed his 3D glasses "And, what's this pentalty..?" He asked, the voice laughed again "Uhuehuehue, The Penalty is. DEATH."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Annnnd First chapter down, and yes, It's a cliff hanger Because, I always leave off with Cliff hangers. Anyway Now I'm writing two books,,, AGAIN, but this time these i can go into more details then normal. Anyway Hope you all enjoy, Hetalia out Peace (\(^u^)V

~Hetalia