Lost and Found - First Death.

After they all ate, everyone went to look around, Gravity Falls and Keroro went to go check out the pool, and Pokemon wondered off. Les and Hetalia were washing the dishes, Mlp was flipping through the channels on the TV. Sitting next to him, Supernatural had closed his eyes, like he was napping, Homestuck ran up behind him, smacked him on the head, and ran off. That woke Supernatural, and the now angry Fandom hit Mlp on the arm, and went back to his nap.

"Ow!!"

Mean while, Loki was fixing things "Someone's filthy peasant hands could have touched these!!" He said throwing books into the fire place. Sherlock and Doctor Who walked up behind him, Sherlock took the books and shook his finger at Loki, who snapped  his fingers and walked off.

"You know, for the state we're in, you'd think he'd be more worried about dying then getting his hands dirty..." Doctor Who said. Sherlock nodded in agreement, then looked through the books.

Dangan Ronpa pasted around her room, sweat ran down her cheek " Please.. Some one is just tRying to mimic my Fandom.." she said, as the intercom rang again " Ohhhh!! Hello my little pets!! There is a surprise in all of your rooms! Go check it out!! Uhuehuehuehue~" The voice said as the intercom shut off.

Everyone quit what they were doing, in all their rooms were different weapon. Hetalia, had a Baseball bat, Les got a rifle, Creepy and Nikki both got knives. Dangan Ronpa got scissors. Keroro got throwing stars. Doctor Who had a laser, Sherlock, a sword, Loki had a sword as well, Gravity Falls a Harpoon. Pokemon evil looking Pokemon cards, Mlp got a chainsaw, Durarara got his sign and Sonic got a pair of gloves with spikes on the knuckles.

They didn't think they would need this stuff, so they didn't pay attention to them. Everything went back to normal, until Keroro ran up to Les in tears. Shaking her arm "What is it sweety??" She asked, and all he did was pull at her arm, like he was telling  her to follow her? After a few minutes, she understood, following him. Soon after a few minute, she realized why he was so shaken.

"MY BABY!!" The cry was heard across the house.

Then the intercom was heard "AFandomhasbeenfound!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now I can sleep, sorry if here are typos, its like one in the morning and I'm tried, so yea, Hetalia out, Peace.