2nd Death.

Hetalia sat in his room, staring at his ceiling, as he thought to himself, 'If you think... Durarara was caught because he used his normal weapon that he uses on a daily bases.... So if anyone kills again... You'd think...' He stopped himself from thinking about that stuff. It had gotten dark so he decided to go to bed.

The next morning, Hetalia got up, to find Les in the kitchen already cooking, smiling, and trying to get his mind off the loss, joined her. As they chopped onions, Les stopped for a minute ".... Heta... Do you really think he wasn't sorry..?" She asked, with a sad look. Hetalia looked over at her and gave a small sigh, "Now, now.... You know Durarara.... He said those kind of things so he didn't seem weak... But I could tell... When I looked into his eyes before his death... He was truly sorry.." He patted her shoulder " now, let's get this food done, I'm sure everyone is hungry."

Hetalia was right, as him and Les cooked, all the fandom's sat in the kitchen, some whining about their hunger, and some just chatting like normal. Hetalia and Les brought out the food, but before they could eat, Hetalia noticed someone was missing " Hmm, ohh, Its Sonic. Nikki, Loki, go get Sonic for me?" He asked.

" Sure whatever." Nikki said getting up, Loki just rolled his eyes, not bothering to say something, knowing there was really no way to win when it was Hetalia telling you what to do, but that didn't mean he couldn't be sassy when listening? When they reached Sonic's room, something was wrong, her door was open, Nikki, walked right in, Loki, hesitated. When they were both in the room, they noticed, Sonic wasn't there, where could she be? Nikki went to open the bathroom door, but it was locked, thinking she was taking care of 'business' she knocked on the door "Uhm, Sonic, its time for breakfast.... So.. Heta wants you to come and eat..." She said.

No Answer.

Not getting a answer, and not being able to open the door, and its not like she was going to get help from Loki, who was just staring out the window. So she went back to the dinning room area, to get the other to help her. Hetalia and Homestuck, knocked down the door, but when they did, a terrible smell filled the room, the smell of rotting and decay, dry blood and death.

Then the intercom clicked on, and a laugh was heard "A fandom has been fooouund~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W3LL, 1 KNOW 1 H4V3N'T UPD4T3D 1N 4 WH1L3,,,,,,, BUT 1 D1D NOW, SOOOO, M333HHHHH, 4NHW4Y, 1LL UPD4T3 SOON, 1 PROM1S3. T3R3Z1 OUT, P34C3 >:]