Sleeping Angel - Death 4

The next couple of days had past, it was silent in the house, Sherlock was sitting on the couch reading a novel, as Mlp watched the TV.

Les had walked into the room, she looked at the two boys "It's been quite a few days sense a death has happened.." She said, the pal white girl had a cup of tea in her hands as she took a sip.

Then

The intercom came on, something that none of the were ready to hear, Les choke on her tea, and Sherlock shut his book.

"AHHHEMMMMMM." Zero said clearing his throat loudly "Sorry---- There was something stuck in my throat---- ANYWAY.... A FANDOM HAS BEEN F-O-OUND~!" as soon as he said that there was a scream.

Everyone ran to where the scream came from, Gravity falls was laying on the ground he had wandered off and had found a new place. It was a indoor garden that no one had new was there.

It wasn't the garden that scared him, its what he found that frightened him.

laying on a patch of white roses was Doctor Who. His hands together, as he was laying peacefully. The white roses stained with his crimson red blood, the intercom came back on "Uhuehuehue! What a surprise definitely!! Doctor Who???? WHO would have guessed!" Zero giggled "Well at least he's pure no---..." The intercom quickly shut off, as they all looked at each other.

One of the smartest fandoms, gone, from cold blooded murder. But something was off about this, He was laid so peacefully, so who could have done it, and why?? Everyone looked at each other, and knew the only way to get a answer. It was time to find clues.