JuDgEmEnT

All the Fandoms gathered around the large meeting table in the middle of the room. A large screen in the front of the table. Everyone scilent, staring at each other, like they were strangers to each other.

The screen turned white, as a laugh was heard " Uhuehuehuehue~ Welcome to the meetingroom~!! I was really hoping we wouldn't have to use this, but sence you all chose kill, well I guess now we do."

Mlp crossed his arms " Just to be kill, only ONE of us chose to kill, and i hope that person rots in hell." He said, its wasn't his nature to act like that, but when someone hurts his friends, the niceness of the loving Fandom goes away and a mean and cold one is left.

The Screen had a person with a black cloack on. all you could see was a white smile, and two white circles that were his eyes "Ohhh now that you guys are here! I can tell you what to call me! You guys can call me Zero." He said smiling.

Everyone looked at each other, then back at 'Zero' "What are we going to do now??" Hetalia asked "Ohhhh right!!" Zero said "Look at all the clues you guys collected, then ask questions, and see what you can come up with, but yea, ya know, no pressure or anything!"

Hetalia sighed, because that made it so much easier (hint le sarcasm). Hetalia set everything on the table "Were should we start??." Supernatural asked, Hetalia picked up the metal "Well, first off, let's start off with the metal we found."

Doctor Who looked at it "Quiet strange, you'd think they would have used a knife.." He said "Well, maybe they thought, using a knife would be too easy to catch them..." Sherlock said, as everyone turned their heads at the two Fandoms that use knives.

Yume Nikki and Creepy Pasta.

"W-why are you looking at me?!?!" Nikki shouted, "Calm down Nikki, we just wanna know where you were before the body was found." Sherlock asked "She was with me and Heta!" Les said, Hetalia nodded "Yes, she was." Then the all turned their head to Creepypasta "I was in my bedroom, my it look, more like my room at home." He said.

"Okay....let's look at a different clue.." Durarara said, Les picked up the 'hair' "hmmm Silverish grey.....just like....." they looked at Mlp "...I... I didn't do this..... I would never!!" He shouted started to tear up. It is true, Mlp was a Fandom of calm nature or was he?

'Mlp... I don't want to believe it.... but it looks like your hair..." Les said "But it's not!!, just keep looking at the clues!!" He said.

With that, Hetalia picked up the paper "Strange...? It red.... like it's from...."

There was a pause, then.

"Just say it."

One of them said, Hetalia smiled "You're quite in the hurry, Durarara... why don't you just admit it." every was in shock, "What do you mean." He said.

"You did a nice job, covering it up, but thanks to Pokemon, scratching your sign, We have proof you did it."  He said " But of course, if you didn't do it, you'll have no problem showing us the sign."

"...." Durarara was silent.

"CORRRRREECTTTTTT!!" Zero said

"Fine.... I killed him.... And I'm not sorry for it." He said walking to the door "You.. You Bastard!! You killed my baby!" Les shout.

"Durarara Fandom, your time it up, you have been caught, thus you have fail." The door opened

"It is time, for your penalty."