Double or Nothing

Over a couple of days, nothing really happened all the fandoms stayed far away from each other, some being nervous around certain Fandoms.

Everyone thought it was gonna be another normal day until...

Ding Ding.

The noise of the intercom coming on.

"A FANDOM HAS BEEN FOOOUUND." Zero said with a slight chuckle to his voise.

With a low sigh the all got up, but little did they know, they were in for a big surprise.

"You will find the Fandom innn Hetalia's room!"

"H-Hetalia's r-room..." Les said with a shocked on her face. Rushing to his room to find something she wish she hadn't.

There Keroro knelt crying "P-papa...." He said, crying hard. Les random up to him, and looked up.

Hetalia was hanging from the ceiling fan, a rope around his neck, that was tied to the bathroom door handle.

Carved in his cheeks to word 'I'm Sorry '

"Who wou-" Before Les could finish her sentence the intercom rang again, "Aonther Fandom has been found! Oh! this IS existing!" Zero said.

"Les! Lesss!" Mlp said running into the room, first he looked at Hetalia stunned, then after Les got his attention, he spoke.

"Its Nikki! She...She's dead!"

They rushed to Nikki's room and looked out the window, someone had pushed her out the window, or so that's what it seemed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( Okay ig your wondering how Nikki got out the window, will be explained, maybe in the next chapter or the chapter after, but you'll find out soon ))

T3R3Z1'S 4DM1N~