A huge MISTAKE

: Chanyeol realised that afterall those eyars, Do Kyungsoo was the quest he has been searching for.

(A little based on 7 years by Lucas Graham)

****

7 years

Chanyeol came from a normal family, he got all what he needed; a love, happiness and care. His mother was a lovely woman, she would do anything for him if she could. His father worked really hard for them, the family and Chanyeol respected him truly for that.

Chanyeol was known for his kindness, he would help anyone who needed his help; that's what his mother told him to do. He wanted to be a doctor, but for a sensitive guy like him it was hard. So, he made up his mind to be someone, someone who's known around the world. And he worked hard for that, tried his best.

He was just a normal guy, but all his life was dedicated to books; and music. He found out the most things which could calm him down were music and books, beside his mother's soothing voice. He was always alone; but he never felt lonely in a slightest way. As long as he got his books and music player with him, he's fine. More than fine.

But one day, when he was sitting alone on the back porch, listening to some new hit song while reading some random book, his mother came and sat beside him. At first she was silent, just looking up at the blue sky covered with clouds; beautiful.

"Beautiful." His mother muttered.

"It is." He finally put down his book of off his face and followed his mother's gaze.

"Channie baby," His mother's voice was always soothing, warm and welcoming. She took his hand in hers and squeezed a little. "Whenever you are feeling down, whenever you feel like the world around you is falling apart just look up at the sky. The colour, everything about it, it will calm you down." She nodded at him, smiling so warmly.

Chanyeol smiled back, leaning a little towards her, he rested his head on her shoulder. He loved her warmness, he loved everything about his mother, she's always cheerful and always there for his-shoulder-to-cry-on, she's the best he could ask for.

"Baby," His mother once called out again, so warmly. He looked up through his lashes, didn't move a bit. "You are always alone. You seem lonely."

"I am not, mother." He affirmed. "I have you, father and these." He gestured the book on his lap and the music player sitting an inch beside him.

"Baby, I want your happiness." She smoothly wrapped her arm around him and gave a little squeezed on his shoulder. "I want you to go out and make some friends. A friend is also okay. I just don't want to see you alone, baby."

So he did, he started to make some friends. Well, more like a friend. Before, he was alone and would refuse to talk to anyone but from that day on he started to open up. At first he got stares, some were uncomfortable with him being trying to talk, but again this was Chanyeol whom we talked about. Chanyeol who never could barely hold a conversation with any other living things for five minutes straight. He found it hard trying to talk but strangely and oddly he found a new guy at last.

He was shorter than him, and a very talkative one. Never once in his 7 years of his live did he ever met someone as talkative as this guy. But soon he started to open up to the new guy. He learnt one or two thing about the man, like his name was Baekhyun and he was months older than him and that he loved to sing and music but a book was like the door for his death; he hated it.