6. Library secrets

I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update. A lot of shit has happened that I don't want to get into and it's been hard to find time to write. I just ask that you respect how long it takes. I don't purposefully not write. Keep commenting though so I know who to let know when I do update.

Daisy pov:

The ride home was silent. Not like you could say much on a motorcycle anyways. I had a smile on my lips the whole ride. I couldn't stop thinking about Corbyn and it didn't make it any easier that I had my arms wrapped around him.

I think I like him. At least I want to like him. I just worry that will so many people scared of him that I should be too. I mean if so many people feel a specific way isn't that a sign. Like a huge red neon sign saying "STAY AWAY".

It wasn't a long ride and before I knew it Corbyn had pulled into his driveway. He shut the bike off and climbed off. He took his helmet off before placing his hand out for me to grab. He helped me off the bike and took off my helmet.

I gave him back his helmet and he walked me across the street to my new house. He walked me over to my window instead of the front door. I can only assume he saw me sneaking out and that's how he found me and knew to bring me back to my window.

"Thank you." I whispered to Corbyn.

"For what?" He asked turning around to look at me.

"For helping me forget about this for awhile." I said gesturing towards the house.

"What is going on here? If you don't mind me asking..." he questioned taking a step closer.

"I'll explain everything another time." I replied avoiding the subject. "Do you think you could give me a boost?" I asked changing the subject.

Corbyn nodded and bent down to lift me up. Without his boost I don't think I would have been able to climb back up the tree. When I reached my room I peered back out my window and whispered, "goodnight Corbyn"

"Goodnight Daisy" He whispered back before turning around and crossing the street.

I closed my window, sighed, and fell back onto my bed. I heard a soft knocking on my door and groaned. Now was not the time to talk to my mom.

"Go away mom." I said loud enough for her to hear. The door opened anyway so I picked my head up off my bed.

"Daniel?" I questioned as he entered my room and closed the door behind him.

"I saw you sneaking back in." He said and I just nod my head as he sat down at the end of my bed. So I sat up as well.

"Your mom is pretty upset and she knows you snuck out." Daniel said.

"Of course she does" I said rolling my eyes.

"So, Who was the guy you were with?"  Daniel asked.

"Umm... Corbyn?" I said as more of a question than a statement.

"Corbyn? As in Corbyn Besson?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Why does everyone react like that?" I asked frustrated.

"I personally know him and well he's not really a good guy." Daniel said still surprised.

"Well he's a good guy to me." I said, "how do you know him personally?"

"You must be lucky then and, well I ride too." Daniel said shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay.. so, how old are you?" I asked trying to know my probably future stepbrother.

"18"

"So are you a senior?" I asked

"Yeah"