1

A year ago, I learned that the piglet I had around was actually a servamp. I formed a contract with him the day I learned of his secret. I was 18, now I'm 20. I made plans to go to Japan, and made sure I would be fluent in the language. "Michael, come on! We'll be late if we don't hurry!" "But Alex! I'm so hungry!" "Don't care. We're going. Aren't most of the other servamp in Japan? We need to go. Not only do I have things I need to do. We also need to see if he's made a move yet. We haven't seen him in three months. I wouldn't be surprised if he went after my precious Licht!" "You and that Todoroki boy. Let's go".

I gave Gluttony the name Michael. I have some work to do in Japan, and we need to see if Melancholy has made his move there. He fought us constantly for a few months, then he disappeared. I heard that Licht may also be there. If I can see him at all, it would just be amazing! I'm a year older than him, but he's so talented that I can't not love him. Once Michael and I are in Japan, first is my job. I have a meeting with some business man here. I don't know why he would want to speak with some nobody like me.

We sat together on the first floor of a big hotel. We are supposed to meet him here, whoever it is. I felt someone sit down behind me, and I froze when I heard the voice. It was Melancholy. "So you came. I'm so happy. Now the fun can begin" a familiar voice spoke, "Did you make that up? The person who wanted to have a business meeting with me?" "Who would want to meet with some girl from nowhere?" "I knew it. Michael. Let's go before a scene starts". The two of us ran out, hearing him laugh like the maniac he is.

Walking into a restaurant, we sat down to eat. I knew he would complain about food soon. "Now understand Michael, only one meal. People can't eat as much as you want to. And eat slower too. We've been working on this, I know you can do it" "Fine. What about later when I'm hungry?" "If you're good, then you can have some blood. Only if you are good". He did fairly well at not being himself, he ate a lot slower than he does, a good improvement for in public. We found a motel along north street, and got a room. Tomorrow, we would be looking for the others. "Michael, do you think he's made a move yet?" I asked, "I wouldn't doubt it! We should find the others soon! We can't let him catch us off guard!" "You're right. We should sleep now. Goodnight". I changed in the bathroom and turned off all the lights before getting into bed under the covers. After a few minutes, Michael got under the covers in his human form, "What are you doing?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around me, "I won't let him hurt you! I have to stay next to you to prevent that from happening!". I hummed in response and closed my eyes, easily falling asleep.

The next day, we got up early and started our search. "So Lust has been with the Arisuin family for generations? Do you know where they are located?" "No idea. It's a mansion though, I do know that" he said in his piglet form. "I guess we'll find them when we do. Are you doing okay? Do you need anything?" "I'm okay".

As hours went by, there was no luck. Michael and I sat on a bench in a park, eating ice cream. "Do you still have the map?" I asked him, "Yeah. Here" he said handing it over to me. We were in a shady area, so he was able to be human. I took the map and opened it up. It showed the entire city, areas we had looked were exed out. "Looks like only one area left. It's almost 3:30, let's head that direction soon" "Okay! Just say when!" he yelled excitedly. I stood up and looked around, "Okay, this way. This is the direction we want to go". We ran the length of the park, then I picked him up since the sun was showing. I held him in my arms and walked the needed direction. As houses got more and more expensive looking, I sped walked. I stood in front of a mansion with a large gate keeping people out. "Hey! What are you doing standing in front of my house!" a male voice spoke. I turned to see a short boy with purple hair and a purple uniform on. "This is your home? That must make you an Arisuin" "Yes. What of it?" "I need to speak with whoever is the Eve of Lust. It is very important". His eyes widened as I spoke, "You have a servamp? Come inside". I followed him as he opened the entrance.