11

Alex sat in the front of her house looking straight ahead of her. She felt numbness start to take over, and she felt sleepy. What she didn't know was she was weak from not indulging anything at all that day. The last time she had eaten something was before they left Japan. She couldn't sit up anymore, and she fell to the grassy land, motionless.

Michael returned a few hours after that, and saw Alex on the ground. At first, he thought she was just laying there. That was proven wrong when she didn't move or say anything to him. He stepped over to her, easily being in his human form. He held the girl in his arms with worry, "What am I supposed to do if you don't tell me? I... i'm not that smart" he said aloud. "Have you... even eaten anything?" he questioned, obviously not getting an answer. He set the girl gently on the couch next to him, then got up and went to the kitchen. He scavanged around, trying to find something for his Eve to eat. He ended up with some fruit he found. "Alex... You need to open your eyes" he said, not getting a response. "Alex! Wake up!" he said louder, getting a moan out of her. "Alex! You need to eat something! It won't be good if you don't! Come on, open your eyes" her eyes opened the slightest to look at him. "Michael?" "You need to eat something" he said as he got her to a sitting position. Pulling off a piece of orange, Alex tiredly opened her mouth. He quickly covered her mouth when her face twisted, "Eat it" was all he said as he looked at her. Alex knew he wouldn't let her spit it out. Alex continued to eat the food Michael fed her until all the fruit was gone.

"Feel better?" Michael asked, getting a nod from the girl. "That's good" he said as he ruffled her hair. "Look... i'm sorry for running out like I did. I shouldn't have done that. It's just..." "You don't have to explain yourself. Everyone has something they don't want to talk about. You can tell me about it if and when you want. As long as you are okay, then we're cool. Understand?" Alex said. Alex stood up and turned to look at him, only to sweatdrop. Her servamp was fast asleep, "I thought it was Sleepy Ash who slept easily" she muttered as she left the room.