7

After landing, we walk out of the airport and he walks straight to a motorcycle. "Michael, what are you doing?" "Oh, this bike is mine. I had a subclass drop it off. Here, put the helmet on" he said, tossing a blue motorcycle helmet to me. "Sorry Michael, this has to be a joke. You? Have a subclass? Even owning a motorcycle in JAPAN! You are never in Japan!" "Can you just get on? I'll explain on the way. How does that sound?" "Fine. Let's just go, it's 6:35, less than a half hour from the meeting time". Everything was explained, as promised. If I believed him, that was another issue.

We arrived in the general location with 5 minutes to spare. I saw Lilly as I yawned and pointed at him, "There he is, let's go. I wanna sleep. It's around midnight in Italy. I'm tired" "You can sleep during the meeting, it should help. Let's go". I nodded my head as I took off the helmet. Lilly led us into a restaurant and I quickly found a seat. Michael sat across from a woman with long purple hair, and his seat was directly behind me. I placed my head on my arms and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

I woke up hearing yelling and the crunching of ice. I sat up and got on my knees, looking over the booth to see a group of servamps now. I looked at Michael to see a cup of just ice in his hand, "Michael, are you eating ice again?". He looked up and tried to hide the glass, "I-I wasn't! I swear!" "Michael! What did I tell you about swearing!". I hit him with the book as he tried to cover his head, "This is abuse! Don't abuse something as cute as a servamp!" I hit him once more, then stood up, "Get out here Michael" I said calmly. "No, I don't want to" "Michael, did I ask if you wanted to? I don't think I did" I said, quite angered. (Alex has glowing red eyes of anger at this point) He quickly got out and stood next to me. I moved hair away from my neck and looked at him, "Have some. You're hungry, right?" "Well yeah, but-" "So have some. Go on" I urged him. He stood behind me and bit into my neck. It hurt at first, per usual, then I didn't have any problems after a few minutes.

It wasn't long before Michael stopped, and I held on to him so I wouldn't fall. He had a sad look when I looked back at him, "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'll abuse you if you don't stop worrying!" "Okay, you're fine". "Mahiru, it's good to see you again. I hope you've been okay". He nodded his head yes in response, probably speechless after the scene that played out in front of him. "What exactly are you talking about?" I asked, "Tsubaki..." Mahiru said cautiously. "Tsubaki? Those are beautiful flowers! You could just call it a Camilla flower". I smiled as I looked at him. I saw a flash under the table and bent down, "Jeje! How nice to see you again! I'd like to thank you again for how you helped me out. I guess Mikuni isn't coming, too bad. I was hoping to yell at him". As I stood, I could have sworn I saw the making of a smile on his face.

There was a black cat sitting on the table next to Michael, so I sat down. With the way he was on the booth, I layed down against his body. As much as I liked it, he didn't feel the same, "Get off of me" "No. Not happening. I want to sleep. I'm tired from that trip" "Trip? What trip?" Mahiru asked, "We went back to Italy. I totaled my car in a storm, then had to be rushed to the hospital. We were there for a week and a half when we got the message from Stripper over there. I'm getting tired of going back and forth, you know that". I looked up at Michael and spoke in my native tongue, "Why don't you order some food? You're starting to get hungry, right? Go ahead and order something" "Are you sure?" "Of course. Just be sure to order some fresh fruit for me, got it?". He smiled as he grabbed the menu, "You got it! Just a bowl of it, or more?" "A bowl is fine. I just need something to keep me awake". It didn't take too long for the food to arrive, and I happily ate my fruit. This is the point that I finally noticed the strange looks they were giving me. I sighed and focused on speaking Japanese, "I have trouble... speak Japanese. Switch to my native tongue when too difficult. I can speak fluent Japanese sometimes. Sorry for confusion when I spoke" I said.

Mahiru slammed his hands on the table, shocking us all, "What is is wrong with you! We have to do something about Tsubaki! Why do act like you don't care! We are the ones who have to do something about it!" he yelled at us. I slammed my fork on the table and whipped my head to the left and glared at him. "You better listen to me boy, you don't know what he's capable of doing. The reason he'd starting a war? How he fights? What tactics he will use, and when? I know this. He fought Michael and I back in Italy before coming here. He was just having fun with us, and we barley got away a few times. So don't you dare say we need to be fighting him!" I said, standing up and glaring down at him. "Alex, you need to calm down. He doesn't know what happened. You can't blame him for his ignorance" Michael said from behind me. I turned around with teary eyes, "They all died. I-i couldn't stop it from happening" "I know, but you can't blame yourself. We didn't know it was Tsubaki until it was too late. Just stay calm". Michael held me in a hug, calming me down, "That's the Alex I know. Good to see you again" he joked. We sat down and I sighed, "Sorry.... Mahiru. What he did, its just horrible. It wasn't even his subclasses either. He did it himself, and I couldn't do anything about it. I overreacted. Please accept my apology" I said as I stared at the table.

I looked up at Michael, and I saw a look in his eyes, "Alex, its happening again. Just remember to relax" he said. I nodded my head and let out a slow breath until it took over, turning my eyes gold.

Mahiru Shirota
You will be conflicted. Save a friend or do what is right? It will be the dead of night.
Sleepy Ash of Sloth
You must resolve the unspeakable issue you caused many years ago. All servamp will come together. Become the responsible oldest brother you are.
Tough decisions will be made. All will be trapped when you think you are safe. Beware of the dogs in black and white. Japan is no safe place for any higher being any longer.

I gasped as I came back to myself. I held onto the edge of the table, my arms shaking. This was terrible. I looked down at my lap, unable to look at anyone, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sor-" "Alex!" I heard someone yell. I looked up in surprise. "Jeez, not again. Stay with me. You didn't do anything wrong. Just..... just sleep, okay?" I heard Michael say. I listened to him and closed my eyes, instantly falling asleep.

Michael (Gluttony) POV
Alex fell into my arms, instantly asleep. I looked up at everyone, "Well, you have a warning. What are you going to do with it? I suggest you take precautions" I stood up and walked to the door with her in my arms. "I need to get her out of here. I wish you the best of luck". I then walked out the restaurant, and saw my motorcycle had been stolen. "You have got to be kidding me! Its raining! What am I supposed to do now!" I yelled at myself as I began to walk.