14

~~
"Tyler! Don't run around the kitchen when I'm using it!" I yelled at the six year old with a wavy brown mop of hair. He turned to look at me, his green eyes shining, "Sorry, Alex" he said. "It's fine. Run along now" I said, giving him a nudge. I turned around, my smile quickly turning into a frown, "Michael! What are you doing!?!" I said. He had a spoon with food on it inches from his open mouth. I couldn't believe it when he quickly put the spoon in his mouth as he looked at me, "What the hell? I thought I told you to wait until I was done with that!" I complained. He said something while the spoon was still in his mouth, so I couldn't understand him. All I knew was his red eyes were shining as he looked at me.

He sat down, looking away from me, "You're different..." he said. "What are you talking about?" "Your family trusts your judgement of me. Most people would have tried killing me at first sight. And... I've never met anyone who can cook like you! It's really good!" he said. I stared at him, a bit surprised, "What.... what do you mean?" I asked. "Your food is so good! I don't know what it is, but something is different with your cooking. I really like it!" he said with a closed eye smile. "I guess I can cook more often, then. But only if you don't cause trouble" I said with a small smirk on my face.
~~

I sat up and wiped the tears away. The memories never go away. They only remind me of what was taken away from me. I looked around the room until I spotted Michael. I crawled over and picked him up before I stood and walked out of the room.

I stood on the deck while eating some breakfast. The scenery was definitely worth coming for. I turned around when I heard my name being called. I saw Misono standing behind me, "What is it, Misono?" I asked, "We're going to work on a plan. I'm sure you could be of help. Compared to the other two, that is" he said. "Sure. I'll do what I can" I said with a smile on my face.

Time Skip

"Oh my god. Would you please stop complaining" I said, my hands in my hair. Everyone looked at me, "What are you talking about? No one was complaining about anything, Alex" Misono said. "Yes. A living intelligent creature that isn't human was. How can you not? He keeps complaining every few minutes!" I said. They had blank looks on their faces and I sighed, "It's Sleepy Ash! He's not that far away!" "Y-you can hear him?" I heard Mahiru ask. "Of course I can. Why wouldn't I?" I said, getting strange looks from all of them. "They can't see him. How can you?" Mahiru muttered to himself. "My Eve is amazing, isn't she!" Michael boasted to Sleepy Ash. "Would you stop that, Michael? You know I don't like it" I said. Michael looked back at me, "But it's true! You can't deny it if none of the other Eve's can see Sleepy Ash besides his own Eve!".

I stood up when I got a bad feeling. I looked in the direction of the busy streets before looking back at the group. "Mahiru. You need to find your own solution to get Sleepy Ash back to normal. I want to belive the method I will use won't be harmful" I said as I took out the vial. "What is that?" I heard Mahiru ask. "Who knows. But if you meet a strange guy who is a scientist, trust him. He knows what he's talking about" I said before opening the container. "Hold on a minute. Are you sure thus is safe?" I heard Pride ask. "I don't know that. But my instinct has never been wrong" I said before drinking it. I felt numbness begin to take over all of my limbs until I crumpled to the floor, everything disappearing.

A/N: This is so short (><。)but you deserve something. I've been quite preoccupied lately. And #ProtectTaehyung if you know what's going on