We grew up...

Not an update....

Bass yuuu hii..... 😁

But quite relatable!!

Somewhere between Crying loudly to seek attention and Crying silently to avoid attention, we grew up...

Somewhere between Katti and Blocked, we grew up...

Somewhere between Believing in superheroes and Believing in god, we grew up...

Somewhere between just five more minuses to sleep and Wakening up on time, we grew up.

Somewhere between WE are best friends forever and Knowing that nothing truly lasts, we grew up.

Somewhere between I want to grow up and I want to be a child again, we grew up.

Somewhere between Waking up at 6 am and Sleeping at 6 am, we grew up.

Somewhere between Parents fulfilling our wish and we fulfilling our parent’s dream, we grew up.

Somewhere between Having extreme fighting with your sibling and waiting to meet him/her, we grew up.

Somewhere between Not picking up mamma’s phone and Calling her on time, we grew up.

Somewhere between Believing in happy endings and Accepting the reality, we grew up.

Somewhere between Yay! I can write with a pen tomorrow and Dude, Do you have an extra pen?, we grew up.

Somewhere between Crush and Ex, we grew up.

Somewhere between Having hundreds of friends and Having few good friends, we grew up.

Somewhere between Showing off the number of rakhis and Running away from Rakhis, Boys grew up.

Somewhere between comparing friendship bands and comparing friends, we grew up.

Somewhere between attending classes and bunking classes, we grew up…

Somewhere between enjoying Tom and Jerry with mom and watching FRIENDS with our friends, we grew up…

Somewhere between Road Rash and FIFA 12, we grew up…

Somewhere between 2 + 2 = 4 and calculating the area under a curve, we grew up…

Somewhere between Kaccha Mango Bite and Pulse, we grew up…

Somewhere between our kiddish laughter to just “LOL”, we grew up…

Somewhere between sweet fist fights and troublesome quarrels,
We grew up..

Somewhere between Where's Mammy? and Mom, I'll be late, please don't wait for we,
We grew up..

Somewhere between A race back to home and Slow evening walk to appreciate the weather,
We grew up..

Somewhere between You look like poop and fuck you, Asshole,
We grew up..

Somewhere between Fairy Tales and The Star Wars,
We grew up..

Somewhere between the bed time stories and one more episode then I'll go to sleep,
We grew up..

Somewhere between Morning Prayers and Late Night Parties,
We grew up..

Somewhere between being stubborn for a chocolate and determined to get own car,
We grew up..

Somewhere between a pretty key-chain and car keys,
We grew up..

Somewhere between A for Apple, B for ball.. And E = MC2,
We grew up..

Somewhere between You're so sweet and Dayyuumm you're sexy,
We grew up..

Somewhere between Star Gazing Nights and Project Completion Deadlines,
We grew up..

As we grew up, we realized that our life has changed!

Dedicated to all those, who didn't want to, but unfortunately GREW UP..

Note: I'll be updating first chapter on Sunday that is 9th September!  WOO-HOOOOOOOOO I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! 🤑