Chapter 10

Hello people!

How have you all been?

Oh wait! First of all, a very happy and a prosperous New Year to you all. Hope you all had an amazing start to 2019. But if not, I'm here to surprise you with another update, actually the last update of this story.

I feel so bad and good at the same time. This story is gonna end, it's an amazing feeling. But I feel sad because this is the last time I am addressing to you all.

As I have already mentioned before that it's my 12th, so my exams are approaching. 1st in on 15th on this month. So I need to be free for my exams and now I wanna completely focus on studies. So this is the last story I'm, actually I was writing, and after this I would take some months off. Don't worry I'll be here you all can message me whenever you wish but I just won't be posting any stories and I'll miss interacting with you all.

I know this story didn't do as well as my other, currently unpublished stories (PaNi in KKK And Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3) we're doing but still this is something really close to my heart. Because this is something I have been waiting to write since forever. And finally when it's coming to an end, I feel bad.

I don't know about you all but I am gonna miss this story a lot.

And with this 7600 words long update, actually last update. I hope that you are gonna give me a beautiful farewell. With lots and lots of love filled comments.

I love you all and I'll miss you.

At last I would I like to thank my best friends Ahuti iAhutiSharma , Evana PurbaniBasnet and Richa for helping me. This update wouldn't have been possible without you guys. I love you all ♥

For the new readers, who are reading after the story has been completed. I would love to know your review of the whole story. ♥

------------------------

Damn! She is so irresistible

I thought looking at her who was lying in my arms, just in my sweatshirt and shorts.

And trust me this outfit of her isn't helping at all....

I am really wondering that how can someone be so adorable, cute, beautiful and hot at the same time.

Oh wait!!! What are you guys thinking??

That we.....?

Jess! You all have such a dirty mind

We didn't do anything, it was just that we were tired and decided to sleep in the farmhouse it self.

Damn where did you guys take your mind to?

"Nandini" I called her out as I felt her moving.

"good morning" she whispered in that sexy morning voice, digging her face in the crook of my neck.

"good morning babygirl, let's get up, see it's already ten we need to get back" i said creasing her hair.

"nah please let's stay here, I love this place" she said hugging me tighter.

Oh god! How do I tell you that you're making it more difficult for me?

Unable to control my self anymore, I bent a little and left an open mouth kiss on her neck that was on full display.

She moved a little, feeling me so close to her.

"nandini! Please get up before I loose my control" I said as I placed another kiss on her shoulder, moving the sweatshirt aside.