Chapter 7

Chapter is dedicated to purnima17 thank you for acknowledging my efforts and thanking me everytime I update. Love you sweetheart ♥

And for others, I love you all and your sweet comments. Sometimes I might not reply, but I read all of them. I'll reply as soon as I get time.
You guys can expect the next update after a week or so.....

I hope I compensated with double update 😁

And and and this one is longer as compared to others

3 CHAPTERS MORE TO GO!!!

--------------------------

"good morning!" Nandini said entering into Manik's room, but she didn't notice him hiding something behind his back as she entered the room.

"woh! You weren't at breakfast table and I made pasta for everyone, so thought of bringing it for you" she said looking at him clearing his doubts.

"Umm can you keep it there and leave please" he said still trying to hide that thing from her making her suspicious.

"that was rude Lekin tum kya chupa rahe ho" she asked looking at him with her one eye brow raised.

"Ku..kuch bhi toh nahi" he said moving back while she moved towards him keeping the pasta on the table.

"dikhaao na Manik!" she said trying to snatch from him.

He moved back and she moved forward, it followed till Manik fell on bed and Nandini over him and now!! that thing was long forgotten, the only thing that they could see was each other and their eyes.

Leaving the thing on the bed, Manik flipped their position, she on the bed and he over her, looking straight into her eyes intimidating her.

Entangling his finger with her, he held her one hand above her head while his other hand rested on her waist and her hand rested on his broad shoulders.

Both were so lost in each other, that they didn't realize when Manik moved a little more closer to her and placed his lips on her neck.

That was the reality check for Nandini, she immediately realised their position and called him out before they could do something that they would regret later.

"Manik" she said and that's what brought him out of his dream, making him realise what they were about to do. And immediately he got up from her realising their proximity, while she followed him and sat beside him on the bed.

No one spoke anything for a moment, an air of awkwardness was spread all around.

"Umm! I think I should leave" Nandini said getting up from the bed, but she sat again taking the thing that they were initially fighting for.

Controlling her laugh, she said "toh tum yeh chupa rahe the"

He looked at and saw her holding the soft toy he was trying to hide.

And it was enough to shock him to the core.

"fuck!" he said shocked.

"nandini give it back to me yaar" he said trying take it back from him making her laugh harder.

"Arre itna bhi kya pyaar, iss toy se! Ke tum isse Kisi Aur ke haath Mai bhi nahi Dekh sakte" she said between her laughs, pushing him away.

"Waise! The Rockstar Manik Malhotra, Macho Manik Malhotra! Has a cute little soft toy? Awe so sweet!" she said shifting closer to him who sat there defeated eating pasta.