Chapter 6

All the ladies were sitting in the living room on the sofa, all sleepy, tired after a long night in the school. While the boys were beside the bar.

"hello ladies" they all turned their head towards the guy standing on the door.

All were trying to recognize him, but one of them had a spark in her eyes. She ran towards him crashing into his arms while he already had his arms open for her.

"I missed you so much Aryamanh" said nandini who was hugging him tight.

"missed you too Murty"

Aryamanh was Nandini's only friend in college. He was there with her in school too but they were never that close at that time.

"guys Aryamanh" she said looking at everyone breaking the hug.

Everyone came towards him hugging him tight, exchanging greetings. While someone was burning inside seeing Nandini's closeness with Aryamanh, unaware of the reason of these feeling he went close to nandini and said "how are you so close to him?"

"Arre Manik! He is my friend. He was with me in my MBBS college" she said looking at him.

"just friend?" he asked sternly while she nodded confused.

----------------------

It was their camping day, they all were busy setting their tents when suddenly Nandini's tent fell down and all her efforts went in vain. At that time Aryamanh saw her struggling.

"do you need my help?" he asked coming close to her.

"Ahh nahi your help...not needed! I'll do it" Manik said jumping in between before Nandini could reply.

"haha! Buddy no hard feelings, we are just friends" Aryamanh said laughing and walked away making Manik embarrassed.

Nodding his head in irritation, he held the sticks and started arranging them for her while she was standing there admiring him, thinking about Aryamanh's words.

Was Manik really jealous? For her? She thought.

As Manik completed setting up her tent. She came close to him and thanked him by kissing him on his cheeks.

That was surely a shock for him, he didn't expect such a bold move specially from her. Even she was shocked at her act.

Immediately realising their surrounding, she moved away looking here and there.

"well that was unexpected" he said blushing, touching the place she just kissed.

"Manik woh! I'm sorry"

Looking here and there whether anyone is watching them on not, Manik moved closer to her.

On finding that no one seeing them he bent towards her, saying "Waise nice way of saying a thank you"

She blushed at his comment looking down. He moved a little more closer to her placing his lips on her cheeks making her eyes go wide.

He moved back to see her shocked expression, seeing her expression he said "what? Aise kyu Dekh rahi ho? I had to thank you too.... For the kiss"

Blushing hard Nandini ran from there, only to bump into someone and that someone happened to be Mukti.

Suddenly there was an awkwardness in the air, Mukti wasn't able to meet her eyes because she was ashamed of herself, of her acts in past. While Nandini, she couldn't just be normal with her ever. In spite of so many years, her wounds were still raw. Maybe even she wanted a closure, a closure of their so called friendship.