Chapter 2

Sam looks at me in disbelief. He must've felt what I felt moments ago.

"Bella, I'm going to help you phase back." I nodded. I stand up waiting for him to tell me what to do.

"Okay, imagine yourself as your human self or think of what makes you happy or calm." I thought of the good times I have had with my parents and the Cullens expect two of them. I started to calm down and phased back.

I tried to cover up my body. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see sam Holding a shirt to me. I put on the shirt.

"Thank you, Sam." Sam stares at me. I guess he want to make sure that I'm ok.

"Bella, why are you in the woods all alone? Your dad is worried sick. Wait, why do I smell a bloodsucker, blood and sex?" I broke down and sit on the ground and curl up into a ball rocking myself back at forth.

I felt strong and warm arms wrap around me. I cling onto the person and cried into their chest. I sniffed in the most amazing scent I ever smelled entered in my nose. Looks up and the person and sees Sam is the one that is holding me. I've noticed that now that he is around that I'm relaxed, safe, and calm. I feel a strong pull in my chest towards him. I'm so confused on what's going on.

"I'll explain everything to you, after I take you home and let you get some rest. I know you are overwhelmed." All I could do is nod. Sam puts me up and start walking with me in his arms.

As he walked I started to looking at him. Sam has long, rounded muscles, and older face, copper skin, cropped black hair and brown eyes. I also noticed that he is really tall.

I didn't notice we are out of the woods until I was out of Sam's arms. I whimpered when I was out of his touch. My dad noticed and put me back in his arms. Sam held me and carries me in the house. After a while I finally fell asleep with Sam holding me tight.