Epilogue

-Two years later-
It have been two years and every one are doing well. I know you all are wondering what happened to Alice. Alice was killed by the Volturi before we went against Edward and Caius.

Rosalie and Emmett they asked if they can adopt a baby and they could as long as they turn her when she comes of age unless she is imprinted on. Rose is a really great mom to Nova. Nova is gonna be more like Emmett.

Carlisle and Esme they are still going and they went on their own to travel and live their best with the rest of the Cullens. I think the are in Australia now.

Jasper decided to go off and find his mate. I hope he find his mate very soon. He deserves to be happy for the rest of his life.

The pack are doing good as well. Embry imprinted on Angela. I know it shocked me too,but they bring the best out of each other. Paul imprinted on Jacob's older sister Rachel when she moved back to La Push from college in California. Jacob and Amora finished school and planning on moving in together.

Now to Sam and I. Well two months after the battle with Edward,I found out that I was pregnant with a babygirl and her name is Mariah. She has my personality and the love to read, but she is her daddy's little twin. Now I'm six months pregnant with a little boy. The dream that I had is coming true. With that being said I have shown that.....

I CAN MAKE IT!

This is the end of this book😭.