Chapter 8

(A/N: This is about Jacob meeting his imprint and about her personally. With that said I hope y'all enjoy especially you MsVeroLexi101 .)

Jacob POV

I'm at the mall looking for a welcome gift for my older sister Rachel and honestly I'm glad that she is coming home from college. My dad and I miss her so much, I really shouldn't be around her or others without being watched. You see I phased three days ago and my best friend Bella doesn't know about it yet I'm going to tell her so tho. Any way I won't hurt my older sister on purpose. All of a sudden I felt someone bump into me and I looked down and see a girl.

"I-I-I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." The girl said in a very soft voice.

"It's okay, let me help you" she agreed and grabs my hand and I helped her up.

When I got her up I got a good like at her face and she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I looked in her beautiful brown eyes and felt the world shift. I wasn't wasn't gravity that is holding me on this earth anymore it was this beautiful girl in front of me.

 I wasn't wasn't gravity that is holding me on this earth anymore it was this beautiful girl in front of me

^^Amora pic^^

I blanked to get out of my trace and looks at her and admire her. And it hits me I never got her name.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your name, beautiful." I said with a smile. She blushes when I called her beautiful.

"I'm Amora Taylor. What about you?" She said shyly. I love her name it suits her.

"I'm Jacob Black." I said, as I smiled at her. All I can do is look at Amora she is so damn sexy and beautiful.

"I would like to get to know you beautiful. Would you like to go on a date with you. " I said nervously.

"Y-Yes." She said. We exchanged numbers and walked off. All I could think about was Amora.