Chapter 12

Bella POV

I looked around to see that I'm in a meadow all alone. Where am I? Where is Sam? I started to panic. I don't know what's going on. I was about to go into fill on panic attack when I heard children laughing. What the world? I decided to follow the laughter to another meadow that had six kids playing around. As I look over I see Sam watching them. All the kids look like Sam and I.

I gasp awake and looked around. I realized that I'm in Sam and I room. It was all a dream but it felt to so real. It have to mean something I decided to get up and take a shower. I felt sore and I thought back to last night and smile.

After my shower I walk in the room and put on my clothes. I went to the kitchen to cook Sam and I some food. I decided to cook pancakes, eggs, sausage, and biscuits and gravy. I know it is a lot but we are wolves we need more food. All of a sudden I feel an arm around my waist. I knew who it was.

"Morning baby, how are you feeling?" Sam whispers in my ear.

" I feel good. How did you sleep babe?"

"I alway a sleep great when you are sleeping next to me baby girl." I blushed when he said that.

I finished cooking and we started eating. We talked about what all need to be done today. As the day went on I been having this feeling that something is going to happen. I wonder why.

I am with Amora to help her find everything she needs for her date with Jake.

"Bella, how long have you and Jacob been friends?" She asks.

"Since we were little kids. We used to make mud pies."

"Awe that is so cute."

We spent the recast of the day looking and buying stuff for her date tomorrow night. We talked a lot about everything in our lives. I dropped her off home and head home myself. The feeling is getting worse. I pull up to the house and goes in and my nose starts burning cause I smell a vampire I follow the scent to where all of the pack are. I stopped at my tracks and sees someone I never wanted to see ever again. I growl.

Alice.

I'm sorry if this seem short but it is gonna be a part 2 to these chapter. See y'all next week or sooner.
Leika❤️