Chapter 16

What the actual fuck?! Why would they want to come within a few days? We all have to train as soon as possible.

"Esme, call your cousin in Alaska and the Volturi." I said softly.

I know you wondering why we are getting the Volturi involved. Well they needed to know when their most violent vampire king is up to. Pretty much they were betrayed from no ends. They also agreed to help us fight.

"Jasper, go tell the rest to go to the field that we planned on training at. Esme and I will meet you guys there. Now go!" I said. He speed off to gather others. Esme make the call to everyone and we took off for the field.

When we got there we all paid close attention him explaining how to take down newborn vampire. Now I am glad that I don't want to be a vampire anymore cause the way he explain the newborn disturbed me but anyway, the pack trained with each other first  before we trained with the Cullen and later on with the other vampires. 

-A day later-

The Denali clan and the Volturi are here. We all started training as soon as they got here. We spent 7 hours training non-stop. Lucky for me I feed the pack a ton of food before we came to train. After those long ass hours of us train not that I'm complaining. we decided to get know each other. this might shock everyone but my favorite member from the Volturi have to be Alec and Jane. 

"Bella, you don't know what kind of power that you possessed?"Eleazar said.

"What do you mean? How can I have power? I'm a Shifter." I said.

"I think since you have powers while you were human but never tapped into it except one. If you would have been a vampire you would have been the most powerful vampire, but since you are a wolf you are a powerful wolf." He said. All I could do we look shocked so was everyone else.

" What are my powers?"

"They are mental and physical shield, the will to bring someone back to life, a copycat."

Wait this whole entire time I could have brought Carlisle back to life for Esme. If I make it alive from the battle I will bring Carlisle back for Esme.