Chapter 1

(Bella POV)
All I feel is betrayal,hurt,and pain. How could Edward, do this to me. I'm in the woods all alone my clothes are ripped, bruises and cuts all over my body.

FLASHBACK (Earlier that day)

I pulled up in my driveway after a long day of school. I start getting out of my truck and start walking to the porch. I look up and see Edward. I haven't seen him since my 18th birthday party that I didn't want. He look at me so cold and I can tell something is off about him.

"Bella, lets go in the woods." He said, gripping my arm really hard and forcefully walked me in the woods. I want to scream out in pain but I knew better.

We was so deep in the woods that I couldn't find my way back home. Fear creeps it's way through me. Edward turns around and smirks at me like he is the devil.

All of a sudden, he back slaps me really hard, but not to hard enough to break the side of my face. I looked at him in shock and terror. I tried to back away from him to get away. He grabs me and ripped my clothes. He starts beating me to the pulp then raped me. Afterwards he gathered his clothes and put them back on.

"All you was is my sex toy and blood bag. I never loved you. You are nothing but a weak human."Edward said, then left me on the ground crying.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I thought he loved me and cared. The more I think about it the angrier I got. My body started shaking from anger and a vigorous growl ripped out my throat. I started getting scared;my bones started moving the pain was almost unbearable. Next thing I know my hands and feet turned into grey paws.

 Next thing I know my hands and feet turned into grey paws

^^^ Bella's wolf^^

"What the hell?" I thought to myself.

"Someone have phased." A voice in my head said. I am so confused and scared. The voice was deep and held power, also been hurt by someone too.

"I'll go and find the wolf, while the rest of you go and look for Chief Swan's daughter." They are looking for me. I stayed where I am so they can find me and help me Phase back and go home.

I laid here waiting waiting for someone to find me,as the sound of someone coming my ears perked up. I look up and see a pure black huge wolf walking to me. I can tell that the wolf is very strong.

"Don't be afraid I'm Sam Uley, the alpha of the pack. What is your name?" I look Sam in the eyes and I felt my pain go away and I feel like gravity isn't holding me on Earth anymore, he is.

"I'm Bella Swan" I said weakly.