Chapter 6

Edward POV

Can't believe my family wanted to go against me and my Alice after all the thing that we have done for them. They are so ungrateful and useless. All this over a clumsy weak human. I'm glad that I killed Carlisle I hated Carlisle for turning me into this.

"Honey, what are you thinking about" my mate said.

"How much I hate the rest on the the Cullens. We should have killed the rest of them when we had the chance."

" You know baby, we can always go back and kill them all u want love but remember we also have to get rid of the pack."

You see me and Alice have been planning all thing for forty years. We mainly want to take over the Volturi but we have to get help from the Romania clan.

Bella POV

Today I'm on patrol with Paul. So far everything is good we mainly walked around and having eyes out for any vampires besides the Cullens. All of a sudden I see red curly hair and I knew who it was.

"Paul, that's Victoria what do we do?" I asked. This is my first encounter with a vampire in my wolf form so I'm very clueless.

Next thing I know Victoria is right in front of me staring at me like she cares for me. Wait what the fuck? Why is she looking at me like this? I thought she wanted to kill me because of what happened to James last year. I have never been so confused in my whole life.

"Change back in to ur human form Bella it's very important." Victoria said calmly. I don't know if I could trust her.

"Bella, phase back into human to see what this bloodsucker wants." I nod ok and went behind a tree and phases back, untied my clothes from my ankles and put my clothes on. I walk back around in front of Victoria.

"I'm not here to hurt you Bella but I'm here to warn you and your family and friends. You see James and I weren't hunting you to kill you. We were trying to protect you from Edward and Alice." Victoria said.

"What about what happened about James, I mean I thought when one mate is killed the other would soon follow or get revenge."

"We wasn't mates. I'm gay that was the sort we told other people. James was more like a brother to me." She laughed a little.

"What do you have warm me about Victoria?"

"Oh right. Edward and Alice and plotting something against the Cullens. Bella he thinks you are dead he thought I killed you. He haven't seen you in Forks since."

Oh my god! Edward really meant those words he said when he took my in the woods. Now he thinks I'm DEAD! I'm glad I have Sam in my life.

"Thank you for the warning Victoria. Please keep me and the Cullens updated on their plans." I gave her my number and phased back to finish out mind and Paul patrol.