Chapter 4

Two weeks later

It have been two weeks since everything happened. My dad and I moved to LaPush because the pack didn't want me to put anyone in harms way. My temper is fine and under control so far, probably because I'm always with Sam. I found out that my best friend Jacob Black is gonna phase soon.(A/n: Jacob will not have a crush on Bella.)

There was one thing that pushed me off was when Sam was trying to keep me away from Jacob. Let's just say I kicked him, after that he let me go see Jacob. Most of the pack knows not to mess with especially after what happened between Paul and me. Sam decided that we are going to the mall.

Sam and I are only friends at the moment which I'm grateful for him taking it slow with me. We walk in the hot topic to get some t-shirts. While looking in the store I smelled the worse smell.

I look up and look over to the right and see Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, and Esme. Rosalie looked at me with with love, understanding, and guilt. Emmett looks at me with sadness and love. Jasper looks at me with guilt,shame, and love. Esme looked at me with love and sadness.

"What do you want Cullens?" I say with an attitude. I knew deep down that I still love them as a family and miss them, but they betrayed me.

" Bella, I'm so sorry for being mean to you. I knew Edward wasn't meant for you. Alice and Edward are mates we didn't know they were. They killed Carlisle when he was going to find you." Rosalie sobbed.

" We are sorry dear, for not coming around and explain everything, but when we did your dad told us you moved to La Push."

Just when she finished saying that Sam comes to where we are.

I wonder how this is gonna go.