Chapter 9

Trigger warning this chapter may contain abuse, cursing, and flashback of rape. You have been warned!!!!!!!

Bella POV (two days later)

It's have been two day since Sam and me kissed and I decided to move in with him so we can be close to each other. You can say that we are together. Also Jake have phased and imprinted on a girl name Amora. I like her she is a perfect match for Jake and makes him happy. I told the Cullens what Victoria said on what Dickward and Pixie are planning. They were pissed off at them.

"Bells are you ready to go to the Cullens." My Sam said

"Yes, I'm ready babe."

"Let's go then, babygirl."

All I can do was smile when he calls me babygirl. I Kisses his cheek and walked to the passenger side of the truck and gets in(truck below). Sam gets in the drives side and pulls off out of the drive way.

 Sam gets in the drives side and pulls off out of the drive way

(At the Cullens house)

We pull up to the house and sees Rosalie outside waiting for me. Oh yeah, I'm spending time with Rosalie cause she wants to spend time with me for some reason. I mean I don't mind spending time with her and I forgave her for being a complete bitch to me when Fuckward and I was together. I looked at Sam and kisses his cheek, then got out of the car and walk to Rosalie.

"Hey Bella." Rosalie said.

"Hey Rosalie."

"Don't Rosalie me. You are family and family calls me Rose." She said, smiling at me. I smiled back at her and we walk in the house and goes in the living room. Rose sits down and pats her hand to the sit next to her to let me know to sit next to her. I sat next to her.

"I'm so sorry for how I treated you. It's just you was putting yourself and my family in danger for knowing what we are. I did like the fact that you willing to give up everything to be one of us to be with that son of a bitch." Rose said. I can tell that she is being completely honest with me. To be honest I would have did the same thing.

"I'm going to tell you my story.I lived in a different world than you do, Bella. My human world was a much simpler place. It was 1933. I was 18, and I was beautiful. My life was perfect. One day, My mother had me dress up to deliver my father's forgotten lunch to his job, in the hopes that the son of the bank's owner would take notice of my beauty, and it worked. Royce King II sent roses to me and, after making a comment that my eyes were like violets, I began receiving them, too. We became engaged and one week before the wedding, I  visited my good friend Vera, that I envied so much for her baby boy. When Vera's husband kissed her, I finally noticed the lack of love in my relationship with Royce that was so obvious in Vera's. While walking home, I stumbled across Royce drunk and his equally drunk friends; Royce bragged about my beauty and  led to me being brutally gang raped and beaten before being left in the street to die. I was praying to die until Carlisle come and saved me. I hated that Carlisle changed me to this. Well, until I found Emmett." Rose said. I hugged her as tight as I can and she hugs back.

"You are a strong woman Rose. You shouldn't have went through that. If you don't mind if I asked this but what happened to them?" I asked. She smirks.

" I killed them I'm not going to go into details about how I killed them. I don't let a drop of blood fall cause I knew I would lose control. I saved Royce for last to let him know I'm coming for him next."I nodded to let her know I understood.

After Rose told her story. We start to get to know each other and plan on spending more time with each other. I can honestly say me and Rose is closer to each other now.