Grade 1 and Grade 2

Not much happened in kindergarten worth remembering since I was too young and the only memory of the first grade worth mentioning is when I met the boy who would become my closest friend who I now consider my second brother Gabriel (he isn't the kid in the photo above with me, that's just some kid I put my arm around to make things less awkward) I met Gabriel when him and I were climbing the ladder to a big blue slide that was in our school playground. Gabriel kicked me in the face (accidentally) and I fell of the ladder. A week or two later I see him again and I kicked him in the nuts. After rolling on the ground in pain he gets back up and asks "Wanna be friends?" and since then we've had each other's back and never abandoned one another.

The second grade I remember much better. I remember my first time feeling betrayed, feeling embarrassed, throwing a punch, and most importantly falling in love. Now you may be thinking "How in the name of Zeus' royal ass could you fall in love when you don't even know where babies come from?" I will gladly explain. Her name was Miranda and she was my best of friends in my second grade class since Gabriel and I were in different home rooms. But Miranda was also my first crush, but I never said anything to her and I've regretted it to this day. After grade two she moved to another school and I didn't speak with her until a few months ago but I still didn't admit my past feelings for her because she said she wasn't single. Another thing that hurt a bit was she so far doesn't remember me.

One time during our recess period a douche who I thought was my friend Brody pushed Miranda into a puddle of mud, so I shoved him away and helped her up out of the mud. But when her and I started to walk away, he said to me "You're just a fat bastard like your dad." now my dad is a little bigger, but that never stopped him, but I always put my family first no matter what, and it's one thing to insult me but if you try to bash my father, half the reason I exist you're asking for it. The only thing worse than insulting my father is to insult my mother. So I clinched my fist and swung it as hard as I could, hitting him directly in the middle of his mouth, chipping one front tooth and knocking out the other. That was my first and only time throwing a punch that wasn't for jokes. So far I haven't had to throw another punch to this day, and I pride myself on that.