Fake VS Real

We all have friends in our lives, but the ones that are real are hard to come by. Stick with me and I'll help you see which friends are real versus which ones are fake. A fake friend will tell you that riding a laundry basket off the garage roof is a bad idea but a real friend will push you off the roof.

A fake friend will tell you a lie like "you and your ex should get back together." but a real friend will tell you "You have to move on, he/she isn't worth your precious time." A real friend won't be afraid to give the truth followed by brutal honesty whereas a fake friend will avoid telling you the truth because they're "afraid of hurting your feelings" fully aware that lies hurt worse than the truth.

A fake friend will say "I'd take a bullet for you." but a real friend will ACTUALLY take a bullet for you. A fake friend will tell you that everything will be okay when you're upset but a real friend will drag you out of your house to cheer you up.

You see where I'm going with this? Real friends will go with you through hell and back without a seconds hesitation. But when the going gets rough, the person you thought was your real friend will abandon you at the drop of a dime. Sometimes making it feel hard to be able to trust anyone but all you have to do think carefully about who's loyalty has been consistent and who's always been by your side and you'll know who your real friends are. I've already mentioned one of my true friends Gabriel, but I could never forget about Mike & William, my other two brothers from other mothers. Mike and I used to be arch-rivals in the early years of elementary school, then he moved away for a couple years and came back when I entered the fifth grade. After that we became best friends. Will on the other hand was told by his mom to put himself out there and make some friends, he just happened to pick Mike and I and he's stuck by us ever since. I had other friends throughout elementary school such as Juliet, Heather, Maya, and Rachel. But the only two out of those four to stick around were Heather and Juliet, Maya went on to be a teen mom, while Rachel moved out of town to avoid her many problems. (especially with dudes since she couldn't keep her legs closed)