The Road To Love: Part I

Love is a risky path to take, but the rewards for doing so most of the time outweigh the dangers that lie ahead. In my case it's hit or miss. But it all started in the fifth grade when Rachel and I went out together for the first time which kickstarted our on/off relationship which would span the next seven years. All we did that was cuddle but I wasn't complaining.

Shortly after I was introduced to a girl named Hannah who was my first kiss & first slow dance. Little did I know she'd go on to become the one person for the longest time that I genuinely hated. She was never very nice to me, she took me for granted, and on top of it all, I asked her to the Valentine's Day dance at school and set up a slow dance for her and I, and also got her a gift. But then I find out that she went home before the dance because "she was sick" but really she went with two friends to see a movie. Which is the reason I now despise Valentine's Day. (also because it's totally overrated)

Shortly afterwards Mike and I began having Maya and Rachel bounce between dating the two of us and at one point Mike and Heather also dated at one point. There was also a point in time when I dated Heather but her and I only lasted a week (we both don't count it as a relationship) It may sound confusing but what baffles my mind is the fact that Mike and I NEVER once argued over who was dating who, we were both too busy trying to make the relationships work while also congratulating each other. But despite the few good memories being overshadowed by the bad memories my love-life didn't really begin until I entered high school.