Special Thanks

To all of my readers, thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin, especially a huge thanks once again to aleshamurr. You really have been there for me through the good, the bad, and the VERY ugly. Publishing this story took a toll on me because I was hesitant to tell my story because I was under the impression that nobody wanted to listen to another teen bitch and whine about his pain. But considering how many reads each chapter I published got it shows me that my story is being heard.

A few other shoutouts I'd like to give is to my mentor up in the clouds, grandpa every time I wake up I know your up there looking out for me.
I want to thank my parents for raising me into the respectful (for the most part) man I am today.
I want to thank my father for my sense of humour, taste in music, and memories of my grandpa and him growing up.
I definitely want to thank my mother for the heart I inherited from her, all of my compassion and hope comes from her, not to mention my sensitive side.
I want to thank my brother for toughening me up when we were growing up.
I want to thank my sisters for showing me the ropes on the opposite side of the spectrum and showing me how to be a nice guy for girls (even if it ended up doing me no good).
And finally I'd love to thank all of my exes for shaping me into the strong, confident, no nonsense badass I always claimed I was. Thank you for breaking me on the outside and inside because without it, I'd have never learned all the shit I know now.

THANK YOU FOR READING
TEARS NO MORE!