(3) Owen's Secret

Sorry for any mistakes

(3)

Owen

You know, sometimes the weekend seems to go by so quick you don't even remember what you did. I'm having one of those moments right now. I can't seem to get that girl out of my head though. She was weird... but funny weird. I liked to examine her a lot.

I could see her from far away, tiny little freckles on her neck and face that weren't really noticeable unless you've studied her. The brown curly hair that stuck to her shoulders was a little more curlier than usual. She had little to no make up on today. She looked like she was over everything her friends we're saying to her.

I rubbed my chin as I looked at her. She started making her way passed me and I couldn't help but to tear my eyes away from her face and look at her whole outfit. She had a right fitted shirt and skin tight jeans that I assume made her butt look even more fat.

I don't usually look at girls at this school but something made me really pay attention to her. She was shy, nice, caring, and she really didn't talk that much in class.

Enough about her though.

I'm Owen, and I'm 16 years old, I'm graduating early because of my grades and I couldn't be any happier. I am a little insecure about my body because I feel like I don't belong in it. I wear my hair slicked back everyday to give it a certain look. I wear hoodies and jeans only because it makes me feel comfortable. People have tried to get to know me but then when I tell them my secret they drift away from me. That's why I don't like talking to people.

The bell ring causing me to get up slowly and walk around lazily to the room. I wasn't in the mood to be here but it's not like I had a choice. My mom would be mad if she saw that I had a house to myself and thought I could skip school. I didn't want to piss her off.

As I walked into the classroom, I saw Beyoncé there. She put her head down before sighing. It's like I'm the only one who heard it. I sat in front of her before getting out my materials. I turned around and saw that she was staring at me.

"H-hi," she says nervously. I looked at her and smiled. She was very cute. Does that mean I'm going to try to date her? No... we could be associated with each other at the most. She nervously giggled as she tucked some hair behind her ear. She then flashed her white teeth to me in a nice manor... just a small smile.

I really didn't speak much, so I didn't want anyone to hear my voice. It wasn't... deep... it was more feminine than ever. My mom always said "don't worry everything is okay, it'll get a little deeper with time sweetie." A complete lie. I guess the world doesn't want me to be great.

🏠 Home 🏠

I walked in my house and let out the biggest sigh ever. Schoolwork wasn't my thing but since it's the last year I guess I'll torture myself. I pulled out my phone before going upstairs. I had saw all of these Instagram DM's I was getting. Some from girls who didn't know me, one from my crazy best friend who doesn't live here, and Beyoncé?

Beyoncé- Hi, it's me. I wanted to know if the paper we had to do was due tomorrow or Wednesday?

I responded back as soon as I got to my room.

OwenM- it's due Wednesday.

Beyoncé- Thank you.

OwenM- you're welcome. :)

I sat my bag down on my bed and restricted myself from doing anything else but homework. I pulled out the last page I was supposed to do and started to curse at it. I didn't have the notes for it. So I had no other choice but to ask Beyoncé for it.