(10) Popcorn

(10)

Owen

I walked back into school with my hair slicked back and my hoodie on. Last week felt like the longest week of my life and now I had to have another one of those. I took a deep breath as I saw the girls that giggled at me at lunch. They waved at me and I fake smiled at them. She blew a kiss before walking away, sticking her butt out further in the process. I'm glad she didn't talk to me.

I walked to my first period and sighed. Beyoncé and I already got the project done and I'm happy about it. So she should be the one turning it in. I haven't saw her ok campus yet... but I'm sure she'll be here any second.

I looked around the room only seeing my teacher grading some papers and this kid in the corner who was listening to music. I pulled out my iPhone6s plus and texted bey.

Owen🙈: When are you coming up here to meet me? I still haven't gotten my kiss yet.

I looked down at my phone and saw her typing.

Bey❤️: I'm right behind you. 🙂

I looked behind me and dropped my phone when I saw Beyoncé.

"Jesus Bey, you could've warned me."

"I did," she whined. I leaned up and kissed her lips. I didn't really care about the people in here.

"Alright, will you come over today?" She nods and hold out something.

"I got you something, because of yesterday... I picked it up this morning. I hope you like it." I got it from her and realized, it was a necklace that said Owen. I smiled at her. She was so cute.

"Thank you so much bey. I love it."

"I'm glad you do... Let's go in the hall for a second." I followed her out in the hall where I saw no one. She pushes me lightly against the lockers and kisses my forehead. "Which person will I see when I get home? Onika or Owen?" She whispers. I look into her eyes and shrugged.

"I don't really know who Onika is anymore... I've been Owen for 7 years. I don't know what she likes... I don't know how she sounds. We'll talk about this more later. I can already feel myself getting emotional."

"It's okay baby. You know I turned down Rihanna because I wasn't into woman... I'm just not into her."

"She seems... nice," I say as I put my head down. She lifts it back up and I get confused on how she's looking at me.

"I talked to her, she won't bother you again."

"Thank you," I sigh. "Don't you think it's weird that you're in control of this relationship? I mean to everyone else I'm a man... and they would think I should be turning you around and putting you up against lockers."

"I mean you could," she says. She lets out a laugh in the process and switches places with me. "Better?"

"Better."

The bell rings and Beyoncé outs the necklace on me before holding my hand and going back into the classroom. She decides to sit by me and I smile. My life just keeps getting better and better.

🏡Owen's House🏡

I set my bag down and sighed. Beyoncé should be coming in a second. I looked at what I was wearing a room it off real quick. I looked through my things in my room and found a pair of grey shorts and a black t-shirt.

I heard footsteps coming towards my way. I looked back and saw it was Beyoncé. She held my from behind and hugged me. She placed a kiss on my neck.

"Hey babe," I said. I looked over my shoulder and her lips connected with mine.