(24) can life get any worse?

Sorry for any mistakes! Didn't proofread!♥️

Owen

Beyoncé, Solange, and I got in the car and drove as far away as possible. They had already told their mom they were going out for something to eat. I just had to shut up and sit in the back like I had nothing to lose. I could lose my life... my everything. I had already lost my will to live partly. But, I was told everything was going to be just fine.

How could I believe that though?

The streets were very clear and with the probability of my father finding me, I was a little curious as to where he could be. I really didn't want to see him and if I did, I didn't know how i'd react. Beyoncé kept glancing at me and though I felt uncomfortable, I knew I was safe.

I could hear Solange and Beyoncé engage in a conversation. All I can recall is how scared Beyoncé was for me. The look on her face was nothing an hour ago, and now that I think about it, she's very expressive.

"Where the hell is Onika!?" I heard him yell. Somehow, I couldn't hear more of the conversation because I started crying. I remembered something again...

I remembered being with my dad and going to the lake just a few miles from our house. It was when my mom was truly safe with him... I wasn't safe. I grabbed his hand as we walked to the lake. I sat on the nearby bench as he looked at the things that were in it. He seemed so fascinated.

"Onika, come down here and take a look." I slowly walked up to him and grabbed his arm. I glanced at the water and saw snakes, turtles, and little other creatures that I was scared of.

That was the only day I remember being genuinely happy with him. Now all I heard was a monster on the other side of the phone. It made me want to puke up all the food I ate previously. I gripped onto the seatbelt as I closed my eyes. I could hear Beyoncé talking to him so calmly like she want even fazed by him saying he wanted to have me in his life again. He would do anything and everything to get what he wanted.

"He's coming! Speed up!" I heard Beyoncé yell. I felt myself become light headed. This was complete chaos! We're going to crash trying to get away from him. Beyoncé's little huffs here and there made me smile. She was so cute when she was protecting me. "We're going to keep Owen safe, and you're not going to fucking hurt him ever again! Get a fucking life and stop trying to change him!"

"Tell him Bey! You're not going to get him bitch ass nigga! When will you give up. He doesn't want you in his life and you can't even get that because you have a small ass brain. Why don't you have any knowledge?!"

I couldn't hear anymore. I didn't want to hear anymore... so I tried my best to just sit there and be silent. I felt the force of the car rocking and the screeching of tires. This was something of a movie. We were about to die, I just know it.

"I think we lost him..." Solange says. Beyoncé sighed and I just bit my lip as I tried not to cry. I had no hope, he was going to come for me I just know it.

"Owen, we'll be going home. Would you like something for the road?" Beyonce asked me. I was about to answer but Solange gave Beyoncé a confused look which made her laugh.

"For the ROAD!? I thought we were going to take a plane to go?" Beyonce shook her head.

"Nope, mama doesn't want to drive. I already texted her about this. She said she'll be getting on her plane in an hour. We'll be driving 5 hours." Solange groaned and banged her head on her steering wheel. She then proceeded to drive. "Now, Owen, do you want any snacks for the road?" I nodded and put my head down.

Can life get any worse?

________

Hey! Um boring update I guess?? Im so sorry that this book hasn't been updated in so long!♥️ I hope you loved the update.

How do you feel about Owen in this chapter?

What about Beyoncé?

How do you feel about Owen's dad?

The little memory?

Solange response to Owen's dad?

How about The dangerous driving?

When they get home, what do you think will happen?

Until next update! I love you babies.♥️😊

~Daddy