(18) He Will Always Be Mysterious

Beyoncé Knowles

I looked at Owen as I took him deep into me. I started to pant loudly as I noticed we haven't had sex in a very long time. I know it sounds crazy but we didn't really need sex to enjoy each other but... to be honest the sex is great. I watched his facial expressions as he tried not immediately pick up the pace. When he was in a blissful state, his eyebrows would scrunch up before he let out a long moan.

"Fuck... Baby," I moaned as I slowly start to ride him. I looked at his lips and the way he was moaning my name. It made me so happy. He looked like he wanted to destroy me because of how frustrated he was.

"Can we pick up the pace B? I'm getting tortured over here." I smiled as I started to slam down on him. He was taken by surprise and screamed out. I kept riding him faster until I heard our skin slapping throughout the room we were in. You could hear the sounds of my pussy juices squishing against him. I tried not to scream even though I knew my mom and sister were at the other end of the building.

Owen smiles as he guides me to do another position. He bent me over the bed before pulling me up by my hair. I whimpered when he slapped my ass so roughly. He bent me back over and entered me again. That's when I felt his lips against my ear.

"You look so good when you're getting fucked like you're supposed to." His thrusts began to get faster and faster and I swear I was enjoying it so much I almost blacked out. I closed my eyes as I felt him hold my hips. All I could do was moan and whimper whenever he slapped my ass. It felt so good to get fucked by him.

2 hours later

I realized that we both fell asleep after having amazing sex. I was in his arms and he was holding me tight. I liked our relationship and I could finally call him all MINE. I don't think I'd want to let him go. Everything about him was so mysterious... even if I knew some things about him now he would still be mysterious... because of his thoughts.

I now realized a lot about him. He didn't talk to a lot of people. He is of course female but that doesn't stop him from being here. Onika is such a sweetheart even though I don't get to see much of her. Owen and Onika are super different. And finally, that he's only shy when he's out in public or the conversation overwhelms him.

"Beyoncé, what are you thinking about?" His voice was deeper and raspier as he woke. The same with mine. I looked at his exposed chest and kissed his neck until I met his lips. He smiled which made me smile.

"I'm thinking about you." He connected our fingers and kissed it which made me smile. "I was thinking about how you aren't shy until you're in public or overwhelmed. I thought about how you and Onika are very different... and I'd love to see more of her."

"She'll come out when she wants to. As of now... I think I'll stick with being Owen."

"Will she ever come out during this vacation?" I asked.

"Probably."

We sat in silence before I was the one to hear light snoring. He had fell asleep again. I didn't want to get up so I planned to just lay there with him.

*Knock Knock*

But of course plans are cut short by people. I groaned as I got up and put on a robe. I went out of the room and over to the door.

"Open up bitch! I got food!" I heard Solange shout. I giggled before opening the door and hugging my sister. She held up the brown bag and I clapped my hands before sitting on the couch and placing the food on the table.

"Where's Owen?" She asked.

"He's asleep and I don't think he's getting up until an hour from now."

"What makes you say that?" She sits down beside me and picks up one of the breakfast burritos that were in the bag.

"We had sex last night..." I said. Solange looked at me before sipping on her drink.

"Bitch I want details."

"He's literally the best I've ever had. He can be so aggressive when he wants to."

"Oh girl, It's like that?!" She yells.

"Solange it's too early to be yelling like that."

"Girl it's 11 o'clock! I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want."

"Anyways, what are we doing today?"

"We're going swimming so tell Owen to pack whatever he swims in."

"Alright."

I actually didn't know if Owen wore bathing suits. As I thought about it, I was really curious to know what it was like growing up not knowing your identity because of your father pressuring you to be what he thinks what's best for you. Poor Owen. So much verbal abuse and physical. Every time I think about it, it makes me tear up because of what he went through. I know he's in a good place and I've made him happier than he's been in a long time but... it still hurts to know.

It looks like I'm learning something new today.

_______________
Sorry for any mistakes.🐥💖

Y'all I know I haven't updated this book in over a month and I'm sorry for that. Just know I really love y'all for supporting this book and now that I've made this chapter I know where I'm going. I expect y'all to answer these questions.💖Anyways I'm terrible at sex scenes.

What do you think of Owen in this chapter?

Do you believe Owen and Onika are different?

Do you like Owen and Beyoncé's connection?

What do you think of Solange?

Do you feel like they'll be together for a long time?

Do you feel like Owen wears bathing suits?

~Daddy