[9] Well This Is Awkward

Emily's POV;

This was the moment that everything would change. Alison and I were on our way to Spencer's house to tell the girls about our relationship. I couldn't believe that Alison wanted to tell the girls about us. I would have thought she would have wanted to keep it a secret. I love her so much and nothing would ever separate us.

Aria's POV ;

Emily and Alison walked into Spencer's kitchen and you could feel the awkwardness in the air.

"Okay, well then... um Hanna what were you saying."

Before Hanna could say anything, Emily interrupted.

"Alison and I, have something or somethings we need to tell you."

Alison's POV;

"Alison and I, have something or somethings we need to tell you." Before Emily could say anything more, Pi- Paige entered the kitchen. Great. Now what does she want.

"Oh, sorry for interrupting.. I forgot my wallet."

"No, Paige stay.. you need to hear this too" I guess Emily wanted everyone to know. Which made me very happy because it shows that she really does love me. But I just couldn't take this loooonnnngggg pause that was going on.

"Okay, enough with the interruptions.. When I came back to RoseWood I really didn't expect anything to happen besides the 'A' treats. But I found my self and I realized that I loved someone who loves me, I just never admitted it. I have always loved Emily and I knew Emily loved me. I just thought that hiding my feelings would make them go away but that did not help.. it only hurted the one person I loved. But now I am ready to show the person I really am and .... Emily and I are dating " Wow I didn't know I was able to say that. I just had that boiling up in my body that I exploded.

"That's some load of BS" Paige just had to ruin everything. " You have never liked Emily. You hurt her. You can't be with Emily. SHE IS MINE"

"Paige shut up!" I would admit Emily saying that made her sexy.

Spencer's POV;

"So you really love her Ali?" I just had to ask

"Yes, with all my heart" This side of Ali was pretty amazing she was sweet and not mean.

"Just promise me you won't hurt her.. please I don't want to see her hurt ever again"

"I promise." I just can't get over the fact that Emily let out a new, better Ali

Emily's POV;

I was speechless of what Ali had said. I hated Paige for saying what she said. It doesn't matter because Paige stormed off after I shut her off. Hanna wasn't saying anything and Aria and Spencer were too busy talking to Alison about last night.

"Em?" Hanna called me and I knew what this was about.

"Hanna if this is to te-"

"Em, I am happy for you. and I am sorry for what happened yesterday. I should have never did what I did. I just hope we stay as friends." I couldn't say no to Hanna she was my best friend.

"I accept your apology but what about Alison?"

"Em, I don't know. You should have just stayed in a relationship with Paige. Just be careful " Why was Hanna so against Ali? Why couldn't she just be happy and get along with my girlfriend?

Before Hanna could even talk to Alison or at least say sorry, she left saying she had homework. Which was a lie because Hanna never does Homework.

****************

What do you think Hanna is hiding from Emily? Why is she against Ali?

Sorry for not updating for a long time. I was somewhere and there was only limited wifi and I couldn't update.

I hoped you like this so far. THANKS FOR 1K reads. Writing and Seeing that you like my story makes my day and if writing and updating makes your day I would do it everyday.

xoxo Cat