[11] Hanna's Secret

Alison's POV;

I waited in Emily's house because there was no way I would find out what Hanna told her. I had to beg her.

"What are you doing here Ali?" Emily looked freaked out.

"I need to know something" Emily looked more worried when I told her that.

"w-what is i-it?" I grabbed Emily's hand because she was shaking.

"I need to know what Hanna told you at Spencer's house" She looked like she just saw a ghost. She sat on her bed next to me and began. "She told me that she was sorry for the kiss and if we can say as friends.." I knew there was something else. "that's it?" I was waiting for an answer but nothing came out. "No. She told me that I was better off with Paige and I should have never been with you and to be careful." Now why the hell did Hanna tell Emily that. "It's okay, I don't care what Hanna says, You and I would always be together got that Ali?" Good I loved Emily more than anything.

*A Week Later*

Last week was amazing. Well mostly because all I did was be with Emily. Everything in Rosewood seemed weird and I don't know why but it freaks me out. On top of that I was worried for Hanna. She was always hanging out with Paige and Sydney. She never once last week, talked to me or Emily.

Emily's POV;

Ali and I are going to have a sleepover with Spencer. Hopefully Hanna comes because she has been MIA on us. I just hope that this sleepover goes good and it doesn't turn out like the last sleepover.

Paige and Sydney are a couple now. It didn't bother me. I just was happy that Paige was happy.

Hanna's POV;

The girls are having a sleepover and they invited me, well Spencer did. I'm not sure if I should go or not. It's going to be awkward and I hate that. I guess I am going to invite Paige and Sydney. Their a couple but I would have at least someone to talk to.

I called Paige.

"Paige?"

"Yea, Hanna what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at Spencer's for a sleepover?"

"I don't know Hanna."

"Pleasee, it is going to be awkward and I am going to hate it."

"Fine. but Sydney is coming"

"Okay. thank you !"

*At Spencer's*

Alison's POV;

"Are we sure Hanna is coming?" Aria said

"Yea. She is coming" Spencer said worried.

A few minutes later Hanna came in. She was with Paige and Sydney. Great. "Sorry, I invited Paige and Sydney. I hope it doesn't bother you" I knew Hanna had something big against me but I wasn't sure what it was.

We decided to watch a movie, but it seemed like no one was even seeing the movie but Paige and Sydney. Emily was in my arms which is unusual because I'm the one in her arms. Everything has been quiet until Aria spoke. "Hanna how come you been ignoring us?" Aria was annoyed with Hanna, she didn't get how Hanna could just cut off her friends. "Sorry, I don't know what your talking about" Hanna was the worst liar ever.

"Hanna don't lie, ever since what you told me in Spencer's house you have stopped talking to us and began talking to Paige and Sydney which is not you because you hated Paige" I got to admit Em was sexy when she was angry. "Yea, because I can't deal with you and Alison together. She is not what you think she is." At this point I was furious.

"Hanna, I thought you out of everyone would except Emily and My relationship." I was practically screaming at her. "Yea Han, I thought you would be okay with all of this, you were even the first one to be okay with Em being gay" Spencer always had to say something but this wasn't a bad thing.

"Fine you guys want to know why I have been MIA on you guys... it's because me, Paige and Sydney have been trying to get rid of Alison and break Em and Ali apart."

"Why?" This point Em was tearing up. "Because Ali is pregnant!"

***************

There probably is a million of mistakes in this but I had to get this chapter out. I hoped you like it. If you have any suggestions you can feel free to message me or just comment.

Vote Comment and Share

xoxo Cat