[5] The Next Morning

Emily's POV;

Waking up in Alison's arms was the best thing ever. I didn't want to move I just wanted to say in Ali's arms forever.

"Good Morning Em" Alison says in her raspy yet sexy voice.

"Can we stay here for 5 more mintues"

"Em, sorry I'm hungry"

"Fine. I'll make you some breakfast"

Good thing today was Saturday because if we had school we would be super late. Ali began changing and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She turned around and I immediately look away.

"Em, you don't need to pretend like you weren't looking. I don't mind, plus I love looking at your body" I look back at her blushing.

1 Hour Later;

We finished eating and then Hanna texted me.

"Come over to Spencer's house. If you see Alison tell her for me please" Wait, why did Hanna want me to tell Alison? Why couldn't she just text her?

"Ali, babe we need to go over to Spencer's" oh no did I just call her 'babe' it was too soon but I can't take it back.

Alison's POV;

"Ali, babe we need to go over to Spencer's" I love that she called me 'babe'

"Um, Em"

"I know I should have said 'babe' I'm sorry"

"No, it's not about that.... c-can we just not tell the girls about what happened yesterday"

Emily's POV

Why didn't Ali want to talk about yesterday ? Did she not want to remember about what Paige did or what she did or what WE did ?

"Yea, sure" I manage to say

"Oh and I would love to talk to the girls about us but maybe tomorrow. I just don't want to say anything yet." So Ali didn't want to talk about anything that happened yesterday but I didn't care because me and Ali are a thing and I was so happy about that.

"okay. but we have to hurry up"

We arrived at Spencer's and Aria was already there.

"So, what's the so special that we had to come here" I say confused

"We need to spend a lot of time together before the school year ends so I decided we should all stay here for the weekend since my parents are gone" Typical Spencer

"Oh and I invited Paige since you are both a couple and you guys should spend time together." why did Spencer do that.

"great" I said with no excitement.

Alison looked annoyed which was obvious that she really didn't want Paige to be here. But Hanna also looked annoyed which was strange

***************************************

I know this was short but the next chapter is a long one. Vote Share and Comment.

xoxo Cat