[15] Bye Ali

Emily's POV;

You both won't last. Ali belongs with someone else. Face it Emily, your way different from Ali and opposites never attract. Kisses -A

I was frozen. "Who is it?" I didn't realize Ali was talking to me until she grabbed my phone from my hand. "Em -A can't hurt us. We have to be stronger then -A ''

I didn't want to believe -A but -A had a point. Me and Alison were nothing alike. Alison was a regular girl who loved things that 'regular' girls loved and Me on the other hand was a girl who loved to do things boys would regularly do.

"A-Ali -A is r-right" I couldn't believe I just said that. "Em, you have to be kidding me right."

Alison's POV;

"A-Ali -A is r-right" Why would Emily ever believe what -A says? "Em, you have to be kidding me right." Emily was quiet and I just knew she was serious. "Why would you believe -A?"

"Alison you and me are DIFFERENT. We have nothing in common. You don't like sports but I do. You like shopping and clothes but I don't." At this point Emily was getting louder and louder. "Em but what we do have is love and I love you so much" I started to feel water drip down my face.

"I'm leaving Ali" I was crying my eyes out but it didn't seem to matter. "What's going to happen between us" I mange to say as Emily walked away. "Bye Ali."

**************************

I know this is short. Please don't get mad at me. I am already mad at myself for doing this to Emison. But I just needed this out there before I continue. More drama is happening in the next chapters.

Vote Comment and Share.

xoxo Cat