[19] Spencer & Paige

Alison's POV;

I walked into the school and immediately went into the bathroom. I had to clean my face before I go to English because of the fact Emily, Spencer and Aria were in the same room and they would suspect something.

As I entered into the bathroom I didn't expect anyone to be in the bathroom but Spencer and Emily were inside. It looked like Emily just finished crying. I quickly tried to walk out. "Ali!" I knew it was Spencer calling me but I didn't want to enter the bathroom with Emily inside. "E-Emily can you le-leave me and alone so I can talk to her." Emily nodded and I saw hurt in Emily's eyes, I didn't want to hurt her but I also didn't want to see her.

Spencer's POV;

"What was that all about, you practically told your girlfriend to leave while you just saw her crying."

"Spence, I don't want to talk about this." I was furious at Ali. "You have to talk about this, Ali and don't lie about anything" I grabbed her arm making sure she wouldn't leave. "Let go of my arm, please" I didn't let go I just held on it harder. Ali pulled her arm away and my purse fell down.

"What are these, Spence?" She was pointing at the pills that were now on the floor.

"N-Nothing" I reached out to grab them but Ali beat me to it. "Spence, why are you taking these. They are bad for you." I pulled them away from her hand. "Ali it's none of your business and why would you care you never cared about me." I couldn't hold back the tears. Ali grabbed the pills out of my hand and threw them away. She held me in her arms and I just broke down.

"I will always care for every single one of you guys, it may not seem like that before but I have always cared. Now please don't get anymore of those." I wiped my tears and nodded. "Can this just be between us. I promise you I won't take anymore but I don't want any one to find out" Ali nodded her head.

"Hey, Ali it looks like you have been crying." Ali looked down like if she was about to cry.

"Yea, it is a long story." We walked out of the bathroom and saw Emily waiting outside of the door.

Emily's POV;

I was for about 5 minutes. I just wanted Ali to come out so I can hug her and explain what happened. They finally came out. Spencer looked like she was crying but I didn't mind saying anything.

"A-" As I was about to say something to Ali, Paige interrupted. "Hey, Ali. Mind if I talk to you, alone." Paige had the biggest grin on her face. "Sure." Ali followed Paige to her locker. It broke my heart that Ali rather talk to Paige then her girlfriend. I was still confused, why would Paige want to talk to Alison?

"What just happened?" I asked myself but said it out loud. "I think Paige likes Ali." Spencer blurted out. "What no, Ali is my girlfriend, and Ali bullied Paige her entire life."

"People change, Em. Just like Ali did when she came back." She was right, Ali did change, but Paige having a crush on Ali was impossible in my head. We headed to lunch with Aria and Hanna.

Alison's POV;

As much as I didn't want to talk to Paige, I had to or else I was stuck with Emily. Who I know would cry while explaining everything and I couldn't watch that.

"Ali, I was wondering if you want to go out tomorrow after school since you and Emily are not in the best conditions." Is she serious? "Paige, I don't want anything to weird with us but we can't go out or 'fool around.' I love Emily." Paige looked down. "Well can we at least eat lunch together."

Aria's POV;

It was lunch and all of the girls were meeting up to eat lunch. "Hey, Em where's Ali?" Em looked down. "She is talking to Paige." Talking to Paige? That's weird. "She will come right?" I said. "Yea I guess"

Emily was not herself today. She looked so sad. When Ali came to the table, Emily's face lit up. "I know I said I was going to eat lunch with you guys, but I have to eat with Paige today, she is going through.. stuff." We all knew she was lying about the stuff part but she wasn't lying about eating lunch with Paige.

"What's up with Ali?" I broke the silence. Emily looked away. "Stuff" Hanna said. "Hanna stay out. You're the reason this happened, can we just eat." Emily was so pissed but why?

*************************

This is short but the next chapter is going to be a big one so I had to get this part out. Oh and question, what amount of chapters do you think it is enough and I should end the story. Like should I end at 25 chapters or something. I don't want to end so please tell me what you think I should do

Vote Comment and Share.

xoxo Cat.